Skip to content

Discuss This Honda reveals new finance deals New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Honda reveals new finance deals

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

Honda reveals new finance deals

Honda has revealed details of a host of new offers and finance deals on new motorcycles and scooters which will run until March 31. The deals even include the new Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade which is now available with lower rate finance of 8.4% APR over three years. 2012 Honda Fireblades for sale. The CBR600RR, is available at 0% APR over a...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (18 January 2012 12:13)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
RetroCraig

Jan 12

RetroCraig says:

AMAZING

...how the Japanese can survive a crisis like the tsunami and have to rebuild a whole lot of their coastline but those in power still are able to keep their currency fighting fit. I was kinda hoping that prices would drop to promote sales (yes I'm a dreamer too). Hats off to them, other economies are battling without natural disasters to mop up. Good news for them, bad news for our bike prices, dealers are going to have to get creative to keep sales at a sustainable level, that's for sure. Ride safe lads...

Reply to this Topic
Darkrapture

Nov 09

Darkrapture says:

Not so amazing really.

The Yen being strong is bad for the Japanese economy in general. Unlike us they actually have a manufacturing industry and the high value of the Yen not only makes it more expensive to export goods it also means there is an influx of cheap foreign goods coming into the market leading to lower sales in both export and domestic markets. If you look at the Chinese for example they've been purposely devaluing their currency for years to help their export market. There is a reason most things in our homes have a 'made in china' sticker on the bottom.

Reply to this Topic
Rogerborg

Sep 09

Rogerborg says:

Try £1 down with Suzuki

Honestly, some of those deposits are eye-watering, they're asking close to what the bike will actually be worth by the time you get it home.  I know times are tough, but Suzuki have thrown down the gauntlet big time - let's see someone else pick it up.

Reply to this Topic
advectus

Oct 08

advectus says:

subject to status

this obviously will be subject to status..... given the state of finances at the moment, the only people with status worthy of gainaing credit are those who have the money to buy them outright in the first place....

Reply to this Topic
advectus

Oct 08

advectus says:

subject to status

this obviously will be subject to status..... given the state of finances at the moment, the only people with status worthy of gainaing credit are those who have the money to buy them outright in the first place....

Reply to this Topic
Bonly1

Aug 02

Bonly1 says:

BMW FINANCE #&?%!!!

I take it all back.

Honda, I'm sorry, you are not the worst offender by far!

BMW............... 9% and 10%  !!!!!

WTF?

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

Rogerborg

What can i say you get what you pay for!

Reply to this Topic
RetroCraig

Jan 12

RetroCraig says:

Try South Africa

Here we get hit with between 12% and 15% do stop complaining, yes that figure is not a figment of my imagination, we get ripped off worse than anyone...

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices