Skip to content

Discuss This Ducati wins UK trade award General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Ducati wins UK trade award

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Sam Loveridge  says:

Ducati wins UK trade award

Ducati has won a UK trade award in recognition of its achievements in 2011. The ‘Brand Recognition Award’ is part of the UK-Italy Business Awards, organised by the British Government to formally recognise the excellence of Italian industries that have chosen to operate within the UK. Ducati was presented the award by Vic Annels, Consul General and Director for UK Trade &...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (20 January 2012 11:58)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
eltomo

Dec 09

eltomo says:

Triumph win in my mind

so they can put their awards up their backsides.!

Reply to this Topic
Eddy998

Oct 06

Eddy998 says:

Triumph win???

If the award is given to Italian companies operating in Britain, what hasTriumph got to do with it? Well done Ducati I say!! Ciao

Reply to this Topic
Lil125Guy

Oct 11

Lil125Guy says:

Silver Lining

Nice to see that out of no doubt thousands of Italian companies that could win the award it went to a motorcycle company, highlighting them as viable commercial industries; this will I am sure open the way to perhaps some more investment or at least make people aware of the fact they are there and worth paying attention to. Reference Triumph, that's British ;)

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

Thank goodness for

CHECA.

Reply to this Topic
joeyded

Feb 10

joeyded says:

how british is triumph nowadays?assembled in britain yes!thats about it.

Reply to this Topic
motorhead50

Feb 12

motorhead50 says:

Ducati has always been, in my opinion, the gold standard of bikes.  I always make the comparison with my friends of Ducati is to bikes as Marcello Monteiro is to Jiu Jitsu training.  If you are as serious about learning excellent BJJ techniques as you are about riding serious bikes, then you have to check out the MCM Indianapolis BJJ Coach Academy.  It's the real deal people!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices