You are in... Forums > General > General > royal mail tossa's

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

bikerdeals

May 10

bikerdeals says:

royal mail tossa's

just read my phone bill for December, over £8 on complaints to royal mail hanging on for ages while they pratt around trying to find out why they;r so bad at delivering  mail, is it just me or has anyone else had problems with these. not delivering when they say they will letters pushed through the wrong letter boxes pay for next day delivery and they dont get it till 2 or 3 days later. They must be in league with the DVLA anyway end of rant, feel free to copy and paste this on to other forums as im not on facebook or twitter

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (20 January 2012 13:38)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
garybfreeman

Nov 06

garybfreeman says:

royal rip off

just gone down to the sorting office to pick up a letter. waited 40mins in a queue then had to pay extra on the letter. when i quired it they say it was to big for their letter box and they showed this very small letter box  I said mines bigger than that ( as you do ) their excuse- its how we charge and iv also hung on the phone for over 20mins in the past till i heard a human voice (well i think it was human she was.t much help:ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
KWAKZ750S

Aug 08

KWAKZ750S says:

try £30

worth of phone calls to comet trying to chase up a repair on my laptop. 6 weeks the bastards had it.

Reply to this Topic
garybfreeman

Nov 06

garybfreeman says:

tossas

was looking at a galaxy tablet there yesterday not quite sure about it, moreso because when i was asking questions non of the staff seem to know what they are on about. I dont know much about computers, but it seems i know a bit more than comet staff. had more or less the same responce from  currys, makes you wonder! if your selling something at least know a bit about it..

Reply to this Topic
bikerdeals

May 10

bikerdeals says:

monkeys

that actually sums the royal mail up you pay peanuts you get monkeys  ya royal mail ride on ( or swing on )

Reply to this Topic
garybfreeman

Nov 06

garybfreeman says:

w@#ers

:blink:been in all day gone to front door pick up letters, got red card from royal mail saying tried to deliver parcel try f@kn  harder. got to wait 24 hours befoe i can collect it from the depot, came after three so cant collect tomorrow  they shut at two then dont open sunday, got to wait till monday now:huh:

Reply to this Topic
NORTHERNHELLBOY

Feb 10

don't pay for pemium phone rates

heres a handy web site, it offers free phone numbers, and alternatives to the 0845.etc, so you won't pay stupid prices.

saynoto0870 :try it, say no to 0870.

I often use it for all sorts. good luck

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices