Skip to content

Discuss This Video: I, Superbiker 2 media screening General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Video: I, Superbiker 2 media screening

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Video: I, Superbiker 2 media screening

I, Superbiker 2 is the sequel to last year's I, Superbiker and follows the top six contenders of the 2011 BSB championship, Tommy Hill, Michael Laverty, Shane Byrne, Ryuichi Kiyonari, John Hopkins and Josh Brookes. The film will be released to cinemas nationwide on February 21 and March 1. Watch the video below to see what biking personalities and the press have...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (20 January 2012 16:06)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Carlosoul

Jul 08

Carlosoul says:

Unless...

there is under a second between 1st and 2nd to decide the championship I am not interested... ok I'll watch it

Reply to this Topic
bikenutter

Dec 10

bikenutter says:

I'll go watch it, promise :)

Reply to this Topic
Carlosoul

Jul 08

Carlosoul says:

Haga...

is it true???  He's coming to BSB in 2012 on a Ducati?    Please be true   :)

Reply to this Topic
happylemon666

Mar 10

not sure myself

first one was rubbish I thought.

Reply to this Topic
nickmas

Aug 06

nickmas says:

Superbiker 1

Went to the last one with a few mates, we all came out of the cinema thinking we'd watched a Eurosport highlights show! If it was more like Closer To The Edge ?????

Reply to this Topic
Gxduke

Jan 12

Gxduke says:

No2

I enjoyed the first film and from the mcn review today cannot wait to see the new one.its great that we have bike films in the cinema

Reply to this Topic
ah007

Jan 12

ah007 says:

Looks great!

I loved the first film myself! Just seeing BSB on the big screen was fantastic + looking at this 2nd one it looks even better - I mean with an end to the season like that, you couldn't really write a better film ending!!

Reply to this Topic
ZBikeGirl1

Jan 12

ZBikeGirl1 says:

ISuperbiker Film

This was absolutely brilliant! I saw the first one and loved it, but this was something else-so compelling. I was on the edge of my seat, it was so thrilling! Strongly recommend! This film is not only for bike lovers (of that I am one) but film lovers too. Pure excitement from start to finish. And the finish-wow, What. A. Finish.! The suspense was incredible! An absolute must see!

Reply to this Topic
claytown

Oct 06

claytown says:

Big Bikes, Big Screen

I Superbiker - big bikes, big screen, = big enjoyment!

I Superbiker 2 showdown -  big, big bikes, big, big screen, big, big win = Big, Big enjoyment!
Can't wait, if you didn't love seeing the first one up on a screen like we did, you don't love bikes in my book.

Reply to this Topic
happylemon666

Mar 10

Don't love what what?

I'm sorry, but I thought the first one was dull.  I know they can't predict these things, but it cracked me up that the winner wasn't featured in the film!  Anyway, like someone said, Closer to the Edge was ace, I love the Mark Neal MotoGP films (look, take what isn't actually that exciting racing week in week out, and make an interesting exciting film).  I love BSB, but found teh film didn't do it justice, that's all.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle