You are in... Forums > General > General > Out tonight - Panigale Night

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

Out tonight - Panigale Night

Sky and I were fortunate enough to get an invite to Ducati Glasgow's Panigale Night. :smile.

They have the only Panigale in the UK for the weekend and the evening was for anyone who has ordered one to come along and see, sit on and learn about the new bike. Graeme who has ordered one got us invites as guests.

Before the unveiling ..

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7035/6733332525_b5d4a0e77b_b.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7013/6733345837_2727ce453c_b.jpg

All is revealed...

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7034/6733341563_df1af8198d_b.jpg

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (21 January 2012 00:25)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

cant

wait 4 the rd test with the gixer/s1000/ducatti

im a betting man think the beemer will have the legs?

we will have to c.:huh:

i love the looks of it but ait no fan off \all the electrics even on me beemer i dont bother i just get on n ring its neck,:ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
Jeni4

Sep 08

Jeni4 says:

Ducati

Stuart and I will be heading up this afternoon to have a peek at the Panigale.  We did see it at the NEC, however, the stand was absolutely mobbed so hopefully we will get a chance to look at it a little bit closer today. 

I could be tempted... :lol:

Reply to this Topic
sgt61

Nov 05

sgt61 says:

why,,,,

didn't they send a tricolour one over?? the 848 colours are more tempting for me:hmmm:

Reply to this Topic
stevedeejay

Aug 09

stevedeejay says:

Love it

going down to the Excel show so hope to get a good look at it there :roll eyes:

Reply to this Topic
thehossdog

May 09

thehossdog says:

stunning

I was planning on going to see it this weekend too, that thing is stunning, especially exhaust and rear end!

also interested to see the streetfighter this weekend as well.

Roll on may for the first rideout just so we can hear that thing!
I'll book a bloody day off work to be at the scotty crew rideout for that one!

Reply to this Topic
dave80h

Oct 08

dave80h says:

Went today

I went down this afternoon for a look. WOW!!!! What an absolutely stunning bike. If only I had a spare 15K. Only thing I didn't like is that when on the bike the ABS pump is really visable on the throttle side and battery is easily seen on the clutch side when looking down. But i'm being picky and i'm sure when riding it you won't have time to look down. Still a very lovely bike.

Could be a contender in a few years to replace my S1000RR.

Out of interest what one has your mate ordered Kam? As I am asking I'm getting greener and greener with envy.

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

dave80h...

that's the S...so 18,000+....the tank looks a bit of a 'tiddler',but the rest looks fine...especially those er6 exhausts.:smile...and that back tyre doesn't look as big as  I was expecting.

Reply to this Topic
cowboy11

Apr 09

cowboy11 says:

Panigale

I must admit Kam, this bike really looks like it fits Sky real good. Which begs the question, is it a bit cramped when you sit on it. Not saying your big by any means, its just i was wondering if it was comfortable.

I love the look of this bike, and i bet its even more stunning up close and personal, which would def make me want to part with my cash, but not if i can't ride it for hours on end..... and with a bike looking like that, you know you want too.

Keep smiling :smile

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Panigale

Is a small bike,don't know how big guys are going get comfy on it.It fitted me perfectly just need 15 grand.:upset:

Reply to this Topic
dave80h

Oct 08

dave80h says:

Oldish

Only 18k for the S.....I'll take 2!!! :laugh:

Heard them saying that they were only allocated 50 and they have sold 47 already but they weren't sure if they would be able to get all those bikes to their new owners this year. Sod that, i'd be tearing what little hair I have left out if I had to wait that length of time for a bike. Especially that one!!!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices