Skip to content

General online mock motorcycle theory test Pub Talk - over 18s only

You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > online mock motorcycle theory test

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

JAWAPAWA

Sep 10

JAWAPAWA says:

online mock motorcycle theory test

i just got 50/50! Fluke though i was guesssing some answers! Most of its just common sense isnt it?

Im going to revise with the highway code and DSA book before i take the real one.

Why dont you have a go here? Its free and we should all be able to pass this if we have a licence!

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (22 January 2012 14:27)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wobblybiker

Mar 09

wobblybiker says:

48/50

I got 2 wrong.

The one about the crossroads in a built up area where one of the answers is to use your horn.  That depends on the time of day.  The highway code states:

The horn. Use only while your vehicle is moving and you need to warn other road users of your presence. Never sound your horn aggressively. You MUST NOT use your horn

• while stationary on the road
  • when driving in a built-up area between the hours of 11.30 pm and 7.00 am
except when another road user poses a danger.

So the answer to that one is wrong if the time is between 11:30 and 07.00

And the other one was about using your right arm to let people on a pedestrian crossing know you are slowing down to let them cross.  I would be using it to brake, but acknowledge that you could use the footbrake.  Seems to be more relevant to car drivers to me.

Reply to this Topic
tulipsam

Apr 09

tulipsam says:

lol

when I did my theory last year all the lockers were taken apart from no 13 which I didn't want to use but had no choice. I then went to get seated and guess what number the pc was..............drum roll please number fecking 13. I actually asked if I could move but they said NO!!!!!!

Needless to say I passed with flying colours.....but most of it is common sense

TS X

Reply to this Topic
scratchnsniff24

Mar 11

Don't know if anyone's heard but

As of Jan 23rd, just before this thread went quiet, they made changes to the theory test questions. By way of not releasing the new ones, so you can't memorise the answers. 
Has anyone taken it since? Was it really any different?
I'm hoping to do mine shortly, and I can ace the old tests, just a little concerned over the new revised questions!

Wobblybiker -  I remember on my driving lessons, I'd get shouted at on a regular occasion for waving pedestrians across, my instructor was certain they fail you on it.
Seems crazy they're encouraging you to take your hand off two crucial controls i.e. brake and throttle, albeit for a second or two. What if you hit a patch of diesel from a stationary truck that'd stopped prior to you coming along? Yea It's fine you fell off, just so long as you were gesturing correctly... /rant 

Edit: Because I can't spell.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

scratch

It's getting ridiculous,I don't think I could pass the bike test now.

What probably would be better is to make car drivers do an online theory bike test incorporated into the normal theory.

You are never going to get a new driver to think of every consequence just hope they have a better understanding

Reply to this Topic
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

no way jawasay

sick with online tests just had to renew me CSCS card i pased but im no lover of tests so i aint gonna do it !

:wacko::ph43r::wacko:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices