Skip to content

Discuss This New Victory Judge unveiled New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > New Victory Judge unveiled

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Phil West  says:

New Victory Judge unveiled

This is Victory’s new Judge – the latest bike to follow the trend for blacked-out, minimalist, hot rod-style cruisers. Unveiled this week at the New York Motorcycle Show, the Judge is a mean ‘n’ moody, performance-orientated cruiser with minimalist styling. It’s based around Victory’s familiar 1731cc, fuel-injected, ‘Freedom’ V-twin, , but with fat, 16-inch tyres, low ‘drag’ bars, blacked-out components and a...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (23 January 2012 15:19)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
gsf1200sv

Apr 10

gsf1200sv says:

Victory Judge

I like it - it must be an age-thing!

Not sure about the diarrhea colour though.

Look forward to reading a road test - or helping you write one from an "interested punter" perspective!?

Reply to this Topic
speedy666

Sep 11

speedy666 says:

judge

was leaning towards a tbird storm but this has caught my attention. best lookin cruiser by a mile in my view only a lack of a dealer near manchester is causing me to dither

Reply to this Topic
topcat2002

Dec 08

topcat2002 says:

try orrell motorcycles, wigan,01942218181........if you try one you will buy one......

Reply to this Topic
galswort

May 06

galswort says:

Awesome looking machine! Better style than H-D and that six speed gearbox  they've got on the latest Victory's is the best I've ever experienced!

Reply to this Topic

Aug 11

1453289 says:

Great Bike!

Unveiled this week at the New York Motorcycle Show, the Judge is a mean ‘n’ moody, performance-orientated cruiser with minimalist styling. Bounce House Rental Mesa AZ

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices