Skip to content

Discuss This 2012 Triumphs at the Carole Nash MCN Motorcycle Show New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > 2012 Triumphs at the Carole Nash MCN Motorcycle Show

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

2012 Triumphs at the Carole Nash MCN Motorcycle Show

The new Triumph Tiger Explorer 1200 and Speed Triple R will head Triumph's stand at this year's Carole Nash MCN Motorcycle Show, on February 2-5. The Triumph Tiger Explorer - aimed squarely at the BMW R1200GS - features an all-new 1215cc three-cylinder engine producing a claimed 137bhp and goes on sale in March, priced at £11,149. The new Speed Triple R makes the standard bike...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (23 January 2012 15:59)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
colinS2R

Mar 06

colinS2R says:

too expensive

20 quid and thats the advance price, bike shows are way too expensive, theres a recession on don't you know

Reply to this Topic
metroplex

Jul 08

metroplex says:

£££££

I agree, the show's way too expensive. I 'd pay £15 tops to walk around what's essentially a glorified show room. Was intending to go with the other half but at £40-£50 for the tickets alone, it's an expensive day out.

Surely if the tickets were cheaper there would be more through the door? Seems like a greedy asking price.

Reply to this Topic
Dionsutherns

Jul 11

Dionsutherns says:

Should be free

I think the shows should be free entry. Its our custom they want at the end of the day, and besides you never had to pay to walk around George Whites lol. Also is it realy news to MCN that Triumph would display there latest bikes at a bike show?

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

Seen 'em!

If you had gone to the bike show at Manchester last week, you would have seen these new Triumphs on the Philip Youles stand. And they weren't on fixed stands, just on the side stand which was a much better way of judging how they feel and how high the seat is. Other than that, I paid £15 to get into that show which was no more than an oversize showroom. Yes, I could have bought advance tickets and saved some money but it was a last minute decision to go. Haven't been for a few years and its no better so I won't be going again for some considerable time until I can tell its improved a lot. The hot turkey sandwiches in the catering area were bloody excellent though!

Reply to this Topic
mxi339z

May 11

mxi339z says:

Manchester Bike Show

Manchester bike show on 17th-18th March £10 in. Event City, Trafford Got my ticket.

Reply to this Topic
rushforthk

Feb 12

rushforthk says:

Manchester bike show 18th

We need to make the Manchester bike show an event worth having.  Hopefully then we will get the same attractions as the Excell show and save us the trail and expense of overnight stay in London.  Attend the Manchester show and lets make it a big event.  Alright, it would be nice if it was free, but a tenner aint too bad is it?  I know it is a bit like paying to get in at the local bike showroom but surely it is worth it just to get "hands on" with the bikes all in one place.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices