Skip to content

Discuss This Grab your discounted Silverstone MotoGP tickets MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Grab your discounted Silverstone MotoGP tickets

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Grab your discounted Silverstone MotoGP tickets

MotoGP fans still have a few days left to take advantage of the special ‘Early Bird’ ticket discounts for the British Grand Prix at Silverstone on June 17. You could save yourself up to 20% on ticket prices for the Silverstone race weekend, which hosts the sixth round of the 2012 MotoGP world championship. Tickets booked via www.silverstone.co.uk before 5pm on Tuesday...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (24 January 2012 12:26)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
R6nutter6

Jan 04

R6nutter6 says:

Ticket prices

Kind of makes you a bit sick when ticket prices are way cheaper for the Catalunya MotoGP in Spain. It makes more sense to pay for a cheap flight and enjoy some good weather whilst you're there. RIP OFF BRITAIN

Reply to this Topic
Spreaders88

Jan 11

Spreaders88 says:

Stop moaning man.

Given the investment thats been put into the Silverstone circuit and facilities and the fact that a full weekend of world class racing is around £60 including taking kids/teenagers free I would say that's good value for money.

Reply to this Topic
wak1309

Jun 10

wak1309 says:

I wouldn't!!

My daughter is 16 so although still a child, unfortunately ineligble for the 'generous' 15 and under kids go free offer, and therefore full adult price.

We've been to loads of racing as a family (Me, Mrs & 2 kids) and up to now it was a mini holiday, camping for the long weekends, but this prices me out. Palmer's mob are even worse because their 'Kids free' policy is 12 and under! (Show me in what world is a 13-15 year old not a minor!)

I can understand them not wanting to 'give' a seat to a child when they could profit from sale to an adult but children are children by law up to 18 (when they can vote and buy tobacco & alcohol) aren't they? Besides we don't usually go on the grandstand anyway, you have more choice on the banks! Surely they'd make more profit by reducing prices to get crowds like european races (weather permitting)?

I'm with you R6nutter6.....it wouldn't cost us much more to go abroad for a long weekend!

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

I would rather watch the event on TV rather then actually going to see it live don't want to get ripped off.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
davemolly

May 05

davemolly says:

Silverstone sucks anyway!

I have been to most of the tracks around the UK to watch BSB, WSB and MotoGP and I have to say that Silverstone is one of, if not my least favourite track to watch racing at. Unless you pay extra for the grandtands you can't see anything as the track is so flat and there are very few screens to help. At these prices I will definately be watching at home. WSB at Donnington on the other hand....

Reply to this Topic
ZX10RACER

Nov 11

ZX10RACER says:

As usual everyone is moaning!! Its a fantastic weekend away and good value considering a night down the pub can easily cost £100! For £60 you get a weekends racing a one of the worlds best circuits and the worlds best racers! what more do you want?

Reply to this Topic
Adeninja

Mar 10

Adeninja says:

arm chair

i wont be going again these year, sorry silverstone to flat you can only see them for a sec or two then have to watch the big screen , great track to watch them on the tv , but no good watching there unless you pay top wack for the grandstands , and i cant afford to pay that after the 60 quid gate price ,

Reply to this Topic
fuzzrr

Sep 06

fuzzrr says:

ZX10Racer

Its not £60 for the weekend though. Dont forget to add the £50 EACH for the camping!!!!!

And that is something I have never understood. If I haul up with a 6, 8 - 10 man tent. Pitch it up and sleep in it. It will cost me £50.  If two of us sleep in it £100, 3 sleepers £150 etc etc etc.

How can that be?? Its taking the same amount of room!!!

£110 each for the weekend. Plus beer for two nights, food and petrol from the other side of the country. No thanks, I'll watch it and see more on telly. Keep my money in my wallet, and save a bit more and go to Phillip Island or something.  A weekend at Silverstone would probably pay for half of my flight!!

Reply to this Topic
MKultra

May 09

MKultra says:

Rip Off

When MGP was at donnington it was much fairer  £25 camping £75 ticket = £100 no problem and at least the circuit ( racing was good)

Hasn't taken long to bump up the prices has it just 2 years...silverstone does have toilet blocks/showers but the majority are still taking a dumo in a portaloo.

Reply to this Topic
emperortang

Jul 10

emperortang says:

Moto gp tickets

We are at silverstone in June paid £76 for fri to sun roving grandstand off to sachsenring in July and tickets £160 for grandstand so not so bad in the uk.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle