Skip to content

Discuss This Qatar to keep four-night format for 2012 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Qatar to keep four-night format for 2012

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Qatar to keep four-night format for 2012

The opening round of the 2012 world championship, which will include the first race of the new 1000cc MotoGP era and the debut of the new Moto3 class, will be run over four nights again in early April. Five practice sessions will take place on Thursday, April 5, including two for the new 250cc four-stroke Moto3 class, which replaces the 125cc...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (25 January 2012 09:13)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Oooo!

I'm excited!!..

Reply to this Topic
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

It's still bloody ages away. You just have to think of how long it is to the next test and then it will arrive quicker.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Lets just hope there is no repeat of 2009 as well where it started to rain and the race had to be held on Monday.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Are they also continuing to limit tickets

to just four as well? Probably be undersubscribed again though.

I understand DORNA's prostitution, but this whole GP is a farce on so many levels.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Nostro you're correct there bud about the Qatar GP being a farce I've said i'll say it again this race needs taking off the calendar and replacing it if it gets the go ahead with India maybe even Korea.

Reply to this Topic
N152er

Feb 09

N152er says:

Qatar

Nice to see that the organisers are watching the pennies? NOT. :mad:  4 nights in Qatar! Thats if there is no rain race day. :shock: Let alone Ticket sells :ph43r:  Must be a huge back hander going down.:blink:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
N152er

Feb 09

N152er says:

Qatar

Wish I had the inner strength to boycott this one

Reply to this Topic
blzebub

Aug 09

blzebub says:

Ethics aside,  you have to agree those bikes look fantastic under the millions of watt of flood lights though.

Reply to this Topic
Eddy998

Oct 06

Eddy998 says:

Qatar

is a joke!! All for money!! How much other corruption is there in this "sport"  that we don't know about? The new WSBK venue in Russia is another prime example. What's gooing to be next on the calendar? Ciao

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Hmmmm............

What's gooing to be next on the calendar?

The run from Chelsea Bridge to the Heston services gets my vote. Lamposts all the way and a coffee and burger at the end:sunglasses:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices