You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > Australia day today

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

kcmc

Jan 08

kcmc says:

Australia day today

It's Australia day over here today,so i'll throw another roo on the barbie:lol: or is that shrimp,a day off for dressing in very patriotic clothing,getting drunk,fireworks,singing and dancing,and seeing how many snags you can get on the barbie or burn.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (26 January 2012 01:07)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
StealthSV

Feb 08

StealthSV says:

Jolly good

Happy Australia Day bud!!

Have a cheeky Fosters or 4X for me lol :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
currypasty

Aug 02

currypasty says:

Happy Australia day mate

and while your there enjoying the sunshine please spare a thought for us poor bastards here in England freezing our bloody rocks off. :upset:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

One less

VB................have a good'n:smile

Reply to this Topic
jaffa90

Mar 09

jaffa90 says:

holiday

OK OK rub it in,actually we might get a fine day today.:unsure:

Reply to this Topic
750FLYER

Nov 04

750FLYER says:

Ha ha Preunit..

VB!!!!  ..I remember that stuff... or actually, I don't!! .. We called it Vicious Bastard when I lived out there..:biggrin: Still drunk plenty of it tho... Or Tooeys??!?

Happy Australia day KCMC Cobber mate!!! (is that Anzac day?????)

Whereabouts are you in the great wilderness mate?? All the best.. FLYER   :wink:

Reply to this Topic
kcmc

Jan 08

kcmc says:

Thanks everybody

for your well wishers,Stealth am a Tooheys or Coopers man as for VB(Victoria bitter)Preunit we call it Very Bad.I have a mate who drinks it all the time,and tell's everybody not to drink it?:wacko:coz its bad for you!.Curry it's not that cold over there at the moment from what i see from others posts?been about 36c to day but has cooled down tonight 22c,there hasn't been a cloud in the sky for three days now(might be at night but i don't think so,the milky way is so bright).Preunit,like the pic:lol: Jaffa90 if you get a clear day/night try and get use some pic's of the northern lights:smile750 FLYER am in SA,in a place called McLaren vale(wine region)where were you when you were out here?and how long ago?Vulcanrider don't think there's much chance,but i will keep my ear to the ground(so to say)is he into bikes then?. Just got back from one of the footy ovals(Aussie rules) the Onkaparinga council had put on a big show(free entry)food drink bands stalls selling things,Camel rides etc.But the weird thing was as you entered they gave you 3D glasses to watch the fire works with,i thought it strange as its real life and its already in 3D,but it turned out to be star burst glasses,like a rainbow kaleidoscope effect funny old world isn't it:tongue:

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

"I have a mate who drinks it all the time,and tell's everybody not to drink it"?

That statement is indeed a recommendation in itself:wink::lol:

Reply to this Topic
750FLYER

Nov 04

750FLYER says:

Blimey KCMC...

It was 96/97.. 4 months in Sydney, staying around Coogee and Randwick, worked for Jaguar in Rushcutters Bay.. 4 months in Melbourne staying in St. Kilda and cleaning carpets all over town.. then travelled slowly by car up to Queensland through the middle when it was a dust track!!

I know SA mate, stayed a week in Adelaide and did a tour of the Barossa valley................ 'sampled' a large amount of booZe that day.. I can remember the first part!!  Ha ha..:unsure:

Miss the place mate.. more memories than I can remember!! Is that even possible??? Would love a trip back there sometime to do a few catch ups.. Facebook has got me back in touch with a few crazy fuckers i never thought I'd see again so might have to put that right one day!

You Ozzy born n bred or moved from here???  

Reply to this Topic
Mankind

Mar 09

Mankind says:

Happy Aussie Day !

Blighty never had better friends than you and the Kiwis. Soon as we get into any scrapes, you guys are there with yer boots blacked.

Thank you, and have a nice day.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices