Skip to content

Products Product review: Acerbis Dual Road Handguards Parts & accessories

You are in... Forums > Products > Parts & accessories > Product review: Acerbis Dual Road Handguards

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

Product review: Acerbis Dual Road Handguards

Acerbis Dual Road Handguards, £79.99 at www.mcnshop.com Miles covered/time: 6500/nine months What’s good: These universal fit handguards are simple to bolt on, have a clean design, are reasonably priced and give a huge improvement to weather protection on naked bikes. They will fit almost all naked bikes and scooters and swop easily between bikes if you sell and change thanks to a...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (26 January 2012 13:47)

Post a message in Parts & accessories

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
street3r

Sep 10

street3r says:

Not so white

"Also, because the bike was white, the white handguards gave the impression of being factory fitted. " Not so white...I have just bought a set in black for my bike and a white set for my other half's white bike and actuall the white isn't as good as the white of the bike. In fact it even looks like white with a hint of blue....odd and slightly disappointing.

Reply to this Topic
number1barber

Oct 12

Reasonable price?

FIrst off ouch for the pocket hit. I just brought a pair of alpinestar gloves for £90 and they are worth every penny as they are built and stitched together and done very well. £80 for two bits of plastic and some fittings is a insane amount especially as the led option is another £20 for £80 I would expect the lights to be included and even then I would think they are expensive.

Think ill attach two shelf brackets and any old plastic before I buy these. 

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Get

Acerbis storm (I think). They're about £30 and bigger if looking markedly shitter.

Reply to this Topic
number1barber

Oct 12

security?

I have just thought that the other thing is these attach with one alan key bolt so unless I always park my bike in my garage wherever am am which would be impressive then someone will get a £80 pair for 2 minutes work. Ill check out the storm thanks.

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

The storm

ones attach with a seriously secure TWO alan bolts!

Just checked it is the storm ones. They also come with a blanking plate to cover up the majority of the vents. They don't bolt on to the end of the bars though so they're only good as weather protection. £32.99 from Getgeared.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices