Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi unveils new Ducati GP12 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi unveils new Ducati GP12

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi unveils new Ducati GP12

One of the most eagerly anticipated new bikes in recent MotoGP history finally broke cover today when Valentino Rossi tweeted a picture of the new Ducati GP12 1000cc MotoGP bike being prepared for this week’s crucial Sepang test in Malaysia. This is the bike that Rossi and Ducati hope will help them bounce back from a disastrous 2011 campaign, which saw the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (30 January 2012 10:35)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
smilo996

Nov 08

smilo996 says:

Yamaha3358 - Stacey unfortunately looks about 9 in that first picture and Dani looks thrilled. The bike looks great though. The really should do a road going version seeing as Hionda wont make an RC30 RC45 RC 51 type bike in WSB.

I really hope the Ducati works well because it will be the Honda Moto2 cup otherwise.

Hedghog is clearly an idiot. Get oof MCN and go to: http://www-1.yourawanker.com/

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

How many times are you gonna show that shite off bitchjog quite frankly no one cares because I am not the only one who thinks you're a wanker someone else says it too jackass.

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

I see

helmet technology has advanced while all eyes are on Ducati.

As for the bike, it looks very much like an Aprilia RSW around the fairing but when you see the comparison picture it might be because the bare carbon makes the bike look a different shape, I think the liveried bike looks more bulbous but the dimensions are quite similar. Here's a little link showing some of the changes:  http://manziana.motocorse.com/blog/31622_Gp_12_VS_Gp_ZERO.php

I'm guessing the engine has been rolled back about 10 degrees or so and the tank appears to be a bit shorter. If the engine roll back and the increased weight distribution adjustment work I wonder how long it'll be before the monocoque reappears...?

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Are we sure? Looks like that Maine coon on the Internet . It's either trick photography or Ducati have hired dwarves .. ... Looks tiny .....

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

hugelean

Gotta agree there, it looks tiny???

GYTR are you really small? or  youve just got a HUGE toothbrush. Anyway my patio could do with a good scrub.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Ugly duckling or cygnet?

Hard to tell from the pictures and it is still in prototype (of a prototype...) form but, I really hope the finished bike isn't as ugly as that looks...

The blood red 2007 bike was a stunner. Some way to go to match the looks of that one.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Hey asscleanergirl piss off the train.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

elbowz

You really are a glutton for punishment, Your blind love for a midfield rider, and now a picture of the chelsea pensioners shirt. Didnt realise you were a racist bastard as well as a clueless fool.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Agreed Bulto.......

.........it's no stunner, maybe a paintjob will help but maybe it won't. It's no Pinagale for sure. Hopefully it'll go better than it looks.

Reply to this Topic
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

I love the Ducati brand and the road bikes are the best looking by far (my opinion) but the GP bike has took a step back in the style department. i love the sharper looks that they used to have.  Yes the darker red was better too.  I can't wait to see what this bitch runs like though.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices