Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi unveils new Ducati GP12 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi unveils new Ducati GP12

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi unveils new Ducati GP12

One of the most eagerly anticipated new bikes in recent MotoGP history finally broke cover today when Valentino Rossi tweeted a picture of the new Ducati GP12 1000cc MotoGP bike being prepared for this week’s crucial Sepang test in Malaysia. This is the bike that Rossi and Ducati hope will help them bounce back from a disastrous 2011 campaign, which saw the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (30 January 2012 10:35)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ChrisSYD

Nov 08

ChrisSYD says:

So if it does work straight away....then is the new 1199 a crap design????????????.......i am sure jeremy B ran a tape measure over the M1 before he left.....but your right Eddy, its just not meant to be this way, its just not a ducati anymore

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Ducati

It reminds me of Mick Grants GS1000 derived F1 bike . Its fuckin ugly

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Testing...

Well, it's early days but Rossi's within 2 secs of the 800cc pace & 2nd fastest at the moment... the signs are good but I'll wait till the end of the day before I read too much into it when hopefully there'll be a proper report... JL is the only one of the big guns to put in a fast lap so far.

http://www.crash.net/motogp/results/176325/1/sepang_motogp_test_times_-_tuesday_2pm.html

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
adam15holden

Aug 11

adam15holden says:

I reckon Rossi will finish 7th with Hayden right up his rear.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

More...

2 Yams lead the timesheets but still off 800 pace... a while to go yet... Rumours that Stoner's out for the day look true as he's only completed 4 early laps.

http://www.crash.net/motogp/results/176326/1/sepang_motogp_test_times_-_tuesday_3pm.html

Reply to this Topic
timgsxr

Mar 11

timgsxr says:

colours

Is it too early or is there a lack of marlboro colours on the Duc.

Reply to this Topic
smilo996

Nov 08

smilo996 says:

They say that externally it is the same but the vents on the side of the bike have changed. Instead of the 2 large vertical vents these have no become four, with 2 further doen and a venturi near the rear of the fairing. it also looks like the fairing is fully enclosed around the frame. The Gp11 had gaps along the frame fairing line.

Never the best looking bike on the grid. I thought pre season most bikes appeared in black for testing?

Loprenzon quick off the blocks...

Reply to this Topic
gkeates72435

Jan 12

gkeates72435 says:

Stoner is better!

Stoner is the best rider that has ever lived, he could beat any other rider! even if he had no arms!!!!!!!!!!!

SCREW YOU ROSSI!!!!

Reply to this Topic
JiggyJ

Feb 10

JiggyJ says:

Childish nonsense

Can we try something new for 2012?

Can we please act like adults and stop the pathetic nonsense like the comment below? I'm all for fans supporting their favourites, but this just ruins the comments feature.

Grow up, eh?

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

IT'S NOT

an issue buddy. cause since middle of last season, WE ALREADY SAW DUCAMAHA ON TRACK!!! LOL.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices