Skip to content

General Why is MCN so dull now? General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Why is MCN so dull now?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Z1100R

Feb 09

Z1100R says:

Why is MCN so dull now?

Both the web site and paper has really lost any sense of interest or respect and I actually find the adverts better written. Why has this happened? Motorcycling used to be fun but with articles like 80% of drivers who kill motorcyclists walk away is hardly inspiring reading or likely to not to alarm my wife or family. Come on turds lets start exposing the positives of riding a motorcycle and just the sheer pleasure and freedom that it provides. Otherwise the whole lot will go down the toilet along with George Whites.....:mad:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (31 January 2012 02:17)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

Nothing, but nothing....

....will galvanize and motivate folk better than an enthusiastic 'call to arms' to stirr passions and instill belief like  - 'Come on turds!' 

I am quite sure it could easily have been a quote from a war time Churchill. 

As we speak, the cohorts at MCN will be girding their collective loins for a massive push ..onwards to yet new heights of excellence!

Hurrah!  

Reply to this Topic
kcmc

Jan 08

kcmc says:

Lighten up

you sound very depressed,life aint so bad,in fact its pretty good:smileyou could be living on the street in a third world country were life is so cheap,this is just news,some is good some is great,some not so good,but its still only news.Take the wife and family out and have a great time and forget about the news.And stop calling other people ''TURDS'' when its your turdy life that's probably depressing you,don't try dragging folk down there,its probably a dark place

Reply to this Topic
Mankind

Mar 09

Mankind says:

Dear MCN

Please write more articles for people like me

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN