Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi thrilled with new Ducati GP12 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi thrilled with new Ducati GP12

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi thrilled with new Ducati GP12

Valentino Rossi praised Ducati after he made a hugely encouraging debut on the all-new factory GP12 at the Sepang track in Malaysia today. Rossi’s first ride on the radical new bike, which has been designed and built from scratch in three months, gave hope that the nine-times world champion will be a much more competitive force this year after a disastrous...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (31 January 2012 12:15)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
mattleon

Feb 09

mattleon says:

Haha u lot crack me up

'lost confidence after watching Rossi' Lololol. That man lives to ride. If he could he would have been out there. Let's not start with the excuses bullshit cause VR had a fair few of them up his sleeve himself last season! And come to think of it, can't remember stoner moaning once last season. Other than getting punted off Ofcourse but then hey, you'd be pissed about that too. I'm over the moon to see Rossi's 2012 aspirations looking alot better than last years. I'd love to see him up the sharp end again. But stoner making excuses and scared of rossi? Oh perrrrleassse!! All I hope is that stoner don't rock up tomorrow and turn that .7 gap into a 1.7 gap. But I can see it happening. The guys incredible and I'm sorry, but anyone who doesn't like him for what he is-a massive talent on a bike-does not like bike racing in the way that they should. It's not a sport like that where u should dislike this person and that. Go and join a football forum or something where everyone slags off their rivals but don't come on here slating these riders like you do. They're putting their lives on the line every time they're out on track, and making a bike do what we could only dream of being able to do - so give them some respect for that and admire each and every rider for their own style / way about going about their business. Some kiss the cameras and love being infront of it, where as the casey's of the world want to go to work, do their job, get paid, then fuck off home. And you know what - I kinda like that.

Reply to this Topic
gkeates72435

Jan 12

gkeates72435 says:

Stoner is sooooo better!

Stoner is the best rider that has ever lived, he could beat any other rider! even if he had no arms!!!!!!!!!!!

SCREW YOU ROSSI!!!!

Reply to this Topic
gkeates72435

Jan 12

gkeates72435 says:

Stoner is sooooo better!

Stoner is the best rider that has ever lived, he could beat any other rider! even if he had no arms!!!!!!!!!!!

SCREW YOU ROSSI!!!!

Reply to this Topic
Sheene Fan7

Mar 03

Sheene Fan7 says:

when stoner has won 9+ world championships come back and say that

until then he`s good but nowhere near the best ever

Reply to this Topic
spitfire74

Jan 12

spitfire74 says:

You can't not root for the bike to be good

Listen all you whiney girls. Even if you don't like Rossi, you have to hope that that GP12 is as good as it could possibly be. What's the fun of watching Stoner mop up the track with a 15-second gap or how boring is it going to be to watch Stoner and Jorge battle it out every week. With the CRT bikes most likely lagging behind, you need the factory ducatis up front at least making it interesting and not so predictable. Aside from that, Rossi is poetry on a bike. Love him or hate him, you have to respect his talent.

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

gkeates72435

Stoner........... Is that you?????

Reply to this Topic
acdc69

Jan 12

acdc69 says:

rossi-stoner

Yeah stoner good & its easy to look great on the best bike there whether you love rossi or not you have to admire him yes 2011 was shite for him but hes stuck to it trying to find a way when sooooooo many would just jump on a PROVEN BIKE! Stoner on ducati back then they just loaded the thing full of hp then he rode it like a bucking bronco through the bends but crashing lots which is what rossi is trying to avoid when stoner has won 7 world championships then hes on par with rossi,let the facts talk not the silly little girls on here

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

Well Moaner

Early days I know but it looks like the usual suspects are fearing the worst!
All the negativity and abuse just shows how worried they are.
.7 on the first day and Rossi is happy with the bike.Nobody expected that!
Certainly will be interesting to see the final times of this test but it looks like Ducati are finally on their way!

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Valentino Rossi thrilled with new Ducati GP12

Good.

Reply to this Topic
gkeates72435

Jan 12

gkeates72435 says:

Yeah....but

Stoner is juyst pure skill, rossi doesnt compare.

By the way who is carrying the #1 plate!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle