Skip to content

Discuss This Sepang test: Stoner ends first pre-season test on top MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Sepang test: Stoner ends first pre-season test on top

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Sepang test: Stoner ends first pre-season test on top

Repsol Honda rider Casey Stoner ended the first pre-season test in Sepang at the top of the timesheets, despite torrential rain bringing the final day to a close 40 minutes earlier than planned. Stoner was the only rider to dip under the two minute mark, posting a fastest lap of 1:59.607 on only his second of 21 laps aboard the new...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (02 February 2012 10:26)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

Oh My!!!

Stacey Lacey is know for putting out hot laps in short time and finding solutions very quick. His debriefs are so short that the mechanics and technicans are left befuddled. I see the same pattern and senario unfolding, similar to the creation of the shit pig GP 9, GP 10. The first order of the day will be the stiff stuff. LMAO!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
gkeates72435

Jan 12

gkeates72435 says:

milkybars

F***K you I hope you get run over by a milk man, and then you mom gets split in half by a pineapple. STONER RULES!!!!! Rossi nearly got beaten by a satellite Ducati. hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahah!

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

Another one bites the dust

I got you ...... lol

Reply to this Topic
gkeates72435

Jan 12

gkeates72435 says:

7th

Oh what, like barbera nearly got rossi? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Got you!

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

Oh my Oh My

Lil Racey Stacey complaining and moaning about 8 lbs being added and it's giving him chatter. The idiot don't realize his chattering is his own constant, incessant never fucking ending groaning and moaning. It like forever.

Reply to this Topic
gkeates72435

Jan 12

gkeates72435 says:

milybars

stop crying like a baby you little and i mean LITTLE child, If I was your father I would of pushed you mom down the stairs when she was pregnant. SO where did rossi finish in the test? was it 5th? STONER RULES!!!!!!!!!1st!!!!!!!!!!!Never forget!

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

pc and 3358

if tou compare rossis first 5 seasons in motogp to caseys  there's only one winner...which is what vale was on about.

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

gkeates

nice to see another intelligent casey fan...not

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

Shit....

IV`E JUST LOOKED IM THE EFFIN MIRROR    AND     IV`E ONLY GOT 1 LEFT EYE AN`ALL !!!!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices