Skip to content

Discuss This Sepang test: Stoner ends first pre-season test on top MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Sepang test: Stoner ends first pre-season test on top

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Sepang test: Stoner ends first pre-season test on top

Repsol Honda rider Casey Stoner ended the first pre-season test in Sepang at the top of the timesheets, despite torrential rain bringing the final day to a close 40 minutes earlier than planned. Stoner was the only rider to dip under the two minute mark, posting a fastest lap of 1:59.607 on only his second of 21 laps aboard the new...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (02 February 2012 10:26)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
PaceyStacey

Feb 12

PaceyStacey says:

never really liked orange.

Reply to this Topic
noshow

Oct 10

noshow says:

All Stoner can do is get a bike around a track quick.

Umm correct me wrong but isn't that the whole point of racing .

Lets go back to Laguna 08 and Catalunya Why ? is that the last time Rossi had a good battle.

It seems the Rossi cult group didn't learn a lesson from last year You all said Stoner would never win another title well he did and no one who knows a tiny thing about racing would bet against Stoner or Jorge not taking the title this year.The best thing about Rossi getting flogged is the Rossi cult go quiet and disapeart the end of the season on this forum and good posts get posted . But hands together for Wosi he stayed on here and took the flack from the Stoner idolers .

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

From the horse's mouth ...

"Lorenzo and Stoner ride also better than me" - Valentino Rossi

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Take that Rossi fans hahaha that was a good read.

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

I think it's time to close comments on this story.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyStacey

Feb 12

PaceyStacey says:

rossi meant for this season lol, just like before when he said stoner was the best rider "for this season" i love the way he highlights "for this season", he's a legend not letting stoner get too carried away with his little pedo self...i still cant believe he banged adriana when she was 14 years old.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyStacey

Feb 12

PaceyStacey says:

GYTR

take that pic off spies will never win a championship lol, get up out of here.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Obviously

the kindergarten has stayed open late again today and the playground squabbles are still in full swing. This is what happens when you remove the right to dish out capital punishment.

Pacey / Revs or whatever your current playground name is, the only time you should be allowed contact with a keyboard is if someone smashed it over your head.

Your constant drivel makes X factor contestants (and judges) appear intelligent.

MCN really should know where to draw the line and eject morons like you

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

offs under pressure

Yet stoner in his 2 championship years won 10 races, comparable with the best years of doohan and rossi, and had no offs during races of any sort, on bikes other people seemed to have no problem crashing, whilst valentino with a long record of crashing less than any other rider in the field, started to crash bigtime on the bike stoner had previously been on, only much further back in the field.

I know carlo pernat as an italian with no involvement ever with stoner must be biased, but it looks suspiciously as though he has drawn a conclusion based on evidence. 

Reply to this Topic
PaceyStacey

Feb 12

PaceyStacey says:

im deeply offended...

...i will now go cry myself to sleep.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN