Skip to content

Discuss This Husqvarna Baja concept set for production New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Husqvarna Baja concept set for production

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Husqvarna Baja concept set for production

Husqvarna has shown this Baja concept bike which is almost certainly tipped for production within the next year - much like the similar Moab concept bike shown last November. The Baja uses the 650cc single-cylinder engine from the BMW G650GS and shares many of its components with the Moab. The Baja, however has a more off-road focus, with knobbly tyres, an...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (02 February 2012 14:44)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

That is a smart looking bike.

Reply to this Topic
bikenutter

Dec 10

bikenutter says:

Agreed,  wouldn't really buy one but looks cool

Reply to this Topic
HkUk

Nov 11

HkUk says:

Big Gorilla ?

In that photo the styling looks a lot like an fat Monkey or Gorilla bike. I love dirt bikes but not this thing. I hope it improves when they give it a headlight etc.

Reply to this Topic
ruxxy

Oct 09

ruxxy says:

HkUk

It already does have a light, they are LEDs set in to the race number plate at the top. Love the look of this, really reminds me of the trials stuff my Dad used to ride.

Reply to this Topic
STRESSED1

Feb 10

STRESSED1 says:

Baja...Scrooge won't be buying one then?

For some unknown reason,i can't help but like this concept bike. It look retro,cool and i hope Husky bring it out with two versions of the motor...1) The road going insipid 650 50 bhp version and 2)A tuned version, which should be good for 60 bhp,yummy.

Reply to this Topic
Adeninja

Mar 10

Adeninja says:

Hiya i like the look of that and i do hope they put some lights on it and put on the road , be a great fun bike for the road and a bit of off roading

Reply to this Topic
vanandy

Feb 12

vanandy says:

Don't like it.

As said, it looks like a monkey bike, an enlarged monkey bike. Looks like a Photoshop mash-up. I hate the bulky design. also looks like a fairground ride bike. Why don't someone make a proper retro trail bike, a new XL250,XT, DR, nice and light, clean lines, kickstart, big soft dual seat. I'm sure it'll sell to all the oldies like me that have grown out of plastic rockets and want to return to proper bikes.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices