Skip to content

Discuss This Crescent Fixi Suzuki unveil 2012 WSB contender World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Crescent Fixi Suzuki unveil 2012 WSB contender

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Crescent Fixi Suzuki unveil 2012 WSB contender

The British based Crescent Fixi Suzuki team have unveiled the bike they will campaign in the 2012 World Superbike Championship. The proven team have heavily updated the GSXR1000 that they campaigned in BSB last season with the 2012 bike featuring new Ohlins suspension, Brembo brakes, updated Motec electronics and engines from Japanese tuning legends Yoshimura. The bikes are currently on the way...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (07 February 2012 21:15)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

Title Contenders

There is a real chance here with Hopkins on board. Providing that the backing meets expectations. Be interesting to see how Leon gets on in comparison to Hopkins. Role on the 26th.

Reply to this Topic
noshow

Oct 10

noshow says:

So where's the pic?

Reply to this Topic
N152er

Feb 09

N152er says:

? Get it together

Why the shite Harley?

Reply to this Topic
neilf

Aug 02

neilf says:

Typical common as muck Blue and White Gixer paint job... boring. So is it an update of Cresent's bike that Hopper rode last year, or is it the 2012 GSX-R1000?

Reply to this Topic
Jeff44

Apr 05

Jeff44 says:

Looks!!!

Personaly I think it looks ok,but what the fuck does it matter if it turns out to be a winner!! Good luck Crescent Suzuki team for 2012.

Reply to this Topic
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

Jeff 44

I agree with your comments.

I remember being on the bank at Misano in 2010 to support Leon Haslam who was a title contender on the Suzuki that year. It was very difficult to tell the Suzuki's apart from the the Steligrada Yamahas!!!

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

It would have been better if they had the Samsung sponsor on their bike IMO anyway the livery looks good can't wait for the WSBK season to begin.

Reply to this Topic
Sheene Fan7

Mar 03

Sheene Fan7 says:

its new

if it was last years bike it would still have to run the twin pipes for Homologation

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

title contender

could well be the bike to beat in wsb this year. now suzuki have pulled the plug on motogp they will put a lot more effrt into winning the wsb crown plus they have two great riders and the bike will fit leon camier which the apriliai never did. I am reaaly looking foward to this years wsb.Carlos Checca has got to start as favorite but i wouldnt put any money on him

Reply to this Topic
Crasher_666

Jul 08

Crasher_666 says:

who cares?

I care. Motorbikes by their very virtue are aesthetically pleasing animals. Race bikes, as the pinnacle of this, should be made to look their very best. This design sucks, even if the colours are right!

Its like having a race bike painted in cream and brown and sponsored by potatoes!!  Oh wait...   :-)

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle