Skip to content

MV-AGUSTA MV Agusta F3 first ride: "tiny, loud and angry" F3 675

You are in... Forums > MV-AGUSTA > F3 675 > MV Agusta F3 first ride: "tiny, loud and angry"

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

MV Agusta F3 first ride: "tiny, loud and angry"

MCN's senior road tester Michael Neeves is in the south of France for the official launch of the new 675cc MV Agusta F3. It's a critical bike for MV – because it's relatively affordable (at £9999 it's in the same ball-park as rivals) and it could open up a whole new market to them. But, clearly, it has to work. Unfortunately, the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (08 February 2012 09:32)

Post a message in F3 675

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
TomRR

Jan 11

TomRR says:

mv

Cant wait, this little gem looks the nuts,,,, oh life is good in the fastlane...10k still little stiff,, but oh boy I would.

Reply to this Topic
TomRR

Jan 11

TomRR says:

mv

Cant wait, this little gem looks the nuts,,,, oh life is good in the fastlane...10k still little stiff,, but oh boy I would.

Reply to this Topic
ANichol

Aug 02

ANichol says:

"More race than track"

Does that mean it'll be utterly pointless as a road bike then?

Reply to this Topic
twobike

Dec 09

twobike says:

Great Looker

Shame the weather was against a full proper test. The bike"s a real looker, I guess it will go pretty good aswell. I understand that all the first 200 Limited Edition models have sold at 20K a unit, well done MV, at least that will help the old cash flow. I do admire manufactures who go the extra mile to produce something just that little bit different. good on you. Guess the Ducati 1199 Panigale Test in Dubai on 11th Feb 2012 won't be hit with such poor weather, another manufacturer who dares to be different.

Reply to this Topic
speedo007

May 09

speedo007 says:

No thanks, no space for me.

I sat on the F4 and Brutale 1090 at a bike show, and I just crossed MV off my shopping list (I was looking forward to the Brutale 675). I'm 6'1" and my knees don't fit in the sides of the tank, if I shift or brake my knees are bumping right on the tank edge. Surprises me that some companies still don't leave extra space there. I mean you can always change the handlebars, pegs, etc...but the tank should be able to accomodate a larger number of people. I remember even the huge B-King didnt have room for long legs, and that was even more surprising for such a big bike. And proof that even italians can have tall people in mind, I fit perfectly on the Streetfighter 848 and that's probably what I'm going to buy next year.

Reply to this Topic
ANichol

Aug 02

ANichol says:

speedo

try the new superduke 1200 too; Tuonos probably a good bet. Most other bikes are heading down the line of 200bhp suppositories

Reply to this Topic
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

leg room

speedo im 6,2 got a 910  and riden the bking

unless you have legs that start under your armpits i dont think u have ever sat on a MV or B king

plenty of room on both bikes ( i bet your a speed trip/ trumpy rider )

hopefully we get a better report when the weather is better rather than all the hype

the F3 and B3 look great but i think il stick to my bike they just dont do it for me

Reply to this Topic
Denco

Dec 09

Denco says:

MV Augusta F3

Well it looks like Chris at X-bikes will be doing a lot more work with the Microtec ecu for the F3, it is a revalation what he does with  F4's and Brutales, just wonder why the factory cant sort out the fueling like he does.

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Looks like any other nice shiny track bike that'll ride like a dog on the road. Probably got a rear tall 1st gear and close ratios so it should be joy in the traffic!

Reply to this Topic
yzrm1

Jan 11

yzrm1 says:

Better wait for the new R6.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle