Skip to content

MV-AGUSTA MV Agusta F3 first ride: "tiny, loud and angry" F3 675

You are in... Forums > MV-AGUSTA > F3 675 > MV Agusta F3 first ride: "tiny, loud and angry"

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

MV Agusta F3 first ride: "tiny, loud and angry"

MCN's senior road tester Michael Neeves is in the south of France for the official launch of the new 675cc MV Agusta F3. It's a critical bike for MV – because it's relatively affordable (at £9999 it's in the same ball-park as rivals) and it could open up a whole new market to them. But, clearly, it has to work. Unfortunately, the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (08 February 2012 09:32)

Post a message in F3 675

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
pottersbar

Apr 06

pottersbar says:

@chriswren. I have to say that sort of experience is somewhat worrying and it is not the first time I have heard of reliability issues.

So as I only ride for pleasure and not for commuting, I have decided to keep the Daytona during the summer. Will then be able to compare the two and if there is a problem, will not be off the road. Bronze

Reply to this Topic
DOCTIRED

Oct 06

DOCTIRED says:

Love to try it

It sounds like a bike you should borrow or test but avoid owning.

Tiny loud and angry sounds like tom cruise.......!"!

Reply to this Topic
rkanello

Mar 12

rkanello says:

WOW

How about this hack site in America, Allaboutbikes.com? They used the title MV Agusta F3 First Ride, and there's is just a preview, but they also used your video!!!!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices