Skip to content

Discuss This Haga replaces Hutchinson at Swan Yamaha British Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > British Superbikes > Haga replaces Hutchinson at Swan Yamaha

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Gary Pinchin  says:

Haga replaces Hutchinson at Swan Yamaha

Noriyuki Haga will replace the injured Ian Hutchinson in the Swan Yamaha team alongside 2011 BSB champion Tommy Hill. The 36-year-old Japanese rider has been signed for the full season while Hutchinson will revert to the Supersport class once he has made a full recovery from the broken leg he sustained in practice for the Revolution show at the Carole Nash...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (13 February 2012 16:13)

Post a message in British Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
jusforfun

Sep 10

jusforfun says:

Nitro going to BSB

I thought I was done with BSB after Hopper left.  I've been a fan of Mr. Haga for some time now and I hope he finds success at BSB.  He's a madman and hungry for a title.  I have to add BSB to my long list of races and other sports to watch....GOOOOOO Nitro Nori!!

Reply to this Topic
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

The Fans Want It

Hopkins was massively popular last year, Nori will be to. There is always interest in Chris Walker.

The Fans like to see the Ex WSB and GP Stars.

Reply to this Topic
vtwinmark

Aug 10

vtwinmark says:

Haga WAS a madman...

justforfun,not is...If you really want to see the ex stars mincing around, go to the Goodwood festival...... Would much rather see young hungry talent being encouraged.

Reply to this Topic
gold8368

Feb 05

gold8368 says:

nitro nori 2 bsb

come on people this has to be a good thing for our own home grown championship, ex sbk + gp star racing round tight twisty tracks, its going to be fookin amazing

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

'EX'

I think that's the point made by others here 'gold8368'. Haga's now and old man and the seat could be used for an 'UP AND COMING' rider as apposed to a, with all due respect, has-been. Yeah, more bums on seats etc but i'd rather be watching a future star instead of a fading one.

Reply to this Topic
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

Pacey Casey

I'd rather be watching Haga. He is a legend with the Fans in Britain and hugely popular. Which is something that can't always be said about riders from other countries......... outside Britain.

Reply to this Topic
yammy7r

Apr 09

yammy7r says:

Nori

Glad he's back in BSB one of my favorite riders, my bikes done as a Haga rep, some on here are saying he is over the hill I dont think so, time will tell

Reply to this Topic
nigel041

Jan 04

nigel041 says:

I can understand anyone that would rather see 'new blood' taking the ride at swan yamaha. On the other side though the organisers of BSB must be rubbing their hands together coz as far as getting punters through the gate they couldn't have landed many bigger names than Nori Haga. I know he's been 'always the bridesmaid' but a more exciting rider you will not find. Will he win the BSB title? I doubt it but he'll make a lot of people happy trying

Noris finest moment? Hockenheim 2000 race2. Do yourself a favour, look it up on YouTube

Reply to this Topic
TinkerNZ

Oct 09

TinkerNZ says:

PaceyCasey

I think most poeple like watching motorsport where the riders ages vary.

Reply to this Topic
gixercarl

Sep 06

gixercarl says:

haga

mixed feelings on this

we all love haga what a racer and i will enjoy seeing him

but i do want to see more young talent getting the top rides, we are getting the benefits of both leons syksey shakey laverty  crutchlow getting in wsb thanks to early starts in bsb 

be nice to see how haga gets on with new R1 

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices