Skip to content

Discuss This Haga replaces Hutchinson at Swan Yamaha British Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > British Superbikes > Haga replaces Hutchinson at Swan Yamaha

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Gary Pinchin  says:

Haga replaces Hutchinson at Swan Yamaha

Noriyuki Haga will replace the injured Ian Hutchinson in the Swan Yamaha team alongside 2011 BSB champion Tommy Hill. The 36-year-old Japanese rider has been signed for the full season while Hutchinson will revert to the Supersport class once he has made a full recovery from the broken leg he sustained in practice for the Revolution show at the Carole Nash...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (13 February 2012 16:13)

Post a message in British Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
clarkson2197fsworldcouk

Feb 04

Awsome

As long as he does not sulk and get moody it will be a brilliant season megga cant wait

Reply to this Topic
FATFRYER2

Aug 02

FATFRYER2 says:

Sorry for Hutchy but hes got time on his side and needs to get 100% fit again 

As for Nori that is great for BSB can You imagine the fire works if Brookes try's some of his over eager 

bad ass passing think Haga will sort him out, he certainly want yeald and loves a good scrap !!!

Reply to this Topic
vtwinmark

Aug 10

vtwinmark says:

Been a fan over the years...

...but the Haga of old has long gone. Had his dreams shattered on a few too many occasions and the spark of desire has faded like a cheap T shirt. To quote in inane Jonathan Green "NEWSFLASH!......HAGA'S COMING!..." but he never did. A swansong paycheck and good novelty value, nothing more, but probably won't see the season out which will be a great shame. Correct me if I'm wrong.....

Reply to this Topic
TinkerNZ

Oct 09

TinkerNZ says:

Nori at the TT, that would be interesting......

Reply to this Topic
NastyNick

Nov 08

NastyNick says:

Glad to see Nori Haga back for one final season...Has given alot of us many things yo cheer for many years..And i dont mean the armchair critics.but the real followers who go to see these Gods..Happy hunting Nori chan..............

Reply to this Topic
YZF750RR

Sep 09

YZF750RR says:

The legend rides

My real hero has always been Haga, I have a racerep in his 1997 colour scheme on my YZF750R, it's no ordinary R. I have not put a picture of it on any web page as I want to keep it. Haga was robbed in 2000, the R7 was world beating in his hands. Timing has always seen him as a runner up and he was sold a bum deal on a Ducati when they were pulling out after leaving the R1 just as it came of age. He had a second class Aprilia and now gets his hands on a Championship winning R1 at long last. OK, he wil not know his way around the micky mouse Bands Indy, however, as soon as he goes around the GP track, Oulton Park, Snetterton, Donnington, Silverstone, Truxton, well we will see the real Haga. I can't wait to see him grinning. Notwithstanding his poduim antics.

Reply to this Topic
montecassino2005

Mar 11

Nori Haga

Looking foward to seeing Nori race in BSB, he maybe a little older than some of the young guns and not familier with all the tracks, but i reckon his experience and ability to race close & hard should make for some entertaining racing.

I anticipate a few podiums and some race wins which he is more than capable of achieving, roll on Oulton Park.

Reply to this Topic
CAPI300

Jun 10

CAPI300 says:

Nitro

Think Nori will be good, Hopkins came with little experience of UK tracks and look what he did. Just hope they turn the traction control off!!

Reply to this Topic
opos79

Aug 09

opos79 says:

Haga

Haga is back NEVER BET AGAINST HIM and dont right him off carnt wait for it all to start 

Reply to this Topic
chrisg011

Feb 09

chrisg011 says:

Older, Wiser, Slower

real shame the Nori pension fund isnt being used for upcoming riders, though I guess he will bring a few more tickets into the BSB weekends. If he is up for it it will be great, if not...

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices