Skip to content

Discuss This Haga replaces Hutchinson at Swan Yamaha British Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > British Superbikes > Haga replaces Hutchinson at Swan Yamaha

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Gary Pinchin  says:

Haga replaces Hutchinson at Swan Yamaha

Noriyuki Haga will replace the injured Ian Hutchinson in the Swan Yamaha team alongside 2011 BSB champion Tommy Hill. The 36-year-old Japanese rider has been signed for the full season while Hutchinson will revert to the Supersport class once he has made a full recovery from the broken leg he sustained in practice for the Revolution show at the Carole Nash...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (13 February 2012 16:13)

Post a message in British Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Tinker

I think most poeple like watching motorsport where the riders ages vary.

Really? I can't ever remember that coming into any conversation i've ever had tbh. Swan missed a trick by not signing Ago then i guess.

Reply to this Topic

Sep 10

4619 says:

You'd better get rocking Tommy cos he's gona kick your arse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

Nori Haga is my favorite rider of all time, and i am so happy he got this sweet ride. But i agree Nori might have lost his Mojo. I remember the second it happened, Johny Rea knocked him off (racing incident) at turn nr1  at the Nurburgring in the seazon with Ben Spies. Nori didn't pick his bike up, that hurt a little bit. But then again At the same track las't year Nori showed everybody how to ride in the rain on an Aprillia with a crappy engine management system. Ok Sykes took the win and  he deserved it for staying on 1 more lap. But that was the Nori Haga that i and a lot of you Brits wanna see. I for 1 will be going to Cadwell from Holland too see my hero ride and at Assen a wef weeks later. Hopefully Nori will do badly at Quali, cause there,s nothing like Nori riding to first fro 14 to 1 in 3 laps. Only Haga has done that so many times.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

what about

Geoff Duke ? was he not available ?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN