Skip to content

General New bike!!! General

You are in... Forums > General > General > New bike!!!

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

princessvanvan

Jan 12

New bike!!!

hi guys well iam going in for my bike test this year as soon as the weather gets a bit warmer and snow clears il be getting training, iv just bought my next bike its a kawasaki ER6N 2010 model and iam well happy with it ,as it gives me something to aim and look forward too it felt so nice to sit too and the engine sounded lovely,my hubby gave it a test ride and it goes nicley i know some training centres use the er n so iv got a bike all there waiting for me for wen i pass my test that i can ride staight away if i fail il just keep trying till i pass iam sure il be fine though fingers crossed and what i like about the bike its green like my suzuki van van so i will only need one set of lethers to match both bikes!!! Yay my friend also has the same bike and she said they are lovely to ride! here are some pics of the bike!

Attached images:

1. IMAG0599  
  2. IMAG0600  
Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (13 February 2012 18:10)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Matt83

Jul 11

Matt83 says:

Enjoy!

I did exacly the same - bought an ER6 before my test as something to aim for.  It was great fun as my first big bike - enjoy!

It got a very good write up in this months' "Bike" magazine as well...

Reply to this Topic
MarcusMarsh

Aug 09

MarcusMarsh says:

ER6

My mate got one last year after passing his test and he loves it.  I have ridden it and it's a cracking bike - loads of fun.  I'm sure you'll enjoy it. 

Reply to this Topic
princessvanvan

Jan 12

thanks guys

glad u like my bike too,:tongue:  its always nice to here good reviews from everyone about the bike as its good to hear positive feed back! as it was a big decision for me when i was looking for my first big bike and all iv heard is good reports about ERN  thats what made me buy it and it felt right to sit too of course iam sure il have plenty of enjoyment on it :biggrin: thanks vv

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

princessvanvan...

if you fancy 'modding it here's a few tips on what to fit.:smile

mini twins winner.

Reply to this Topic
princessvanvan

Jan 12

looks the nuts!!

yep il have to save my pennies up i think to modify mine! sounds and looks good though! i have plenty of time on my hands to ad bits and pieces to it, got to be careful what i ad though as my bike insurence will go up :shock: but thanks for the tip nice one! :smile

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

shouldn't need it....

Ryan Farquhar was winning every race he entered on is r6f with just a standard engine and frameand forks... Just added clip ons  multi adjustable shock extra radiator and zx10 race fairing. The bikes shown above have been built for the new mini twins races for the Isle of man T.T.:smile

Reply to this Topic
princessvanvan

Jan 12

Cheers

for that info its amazing what bike racers can achieve on a standard race bike! i think il keep mine how it is at the mo lol! :wink: its sporty enough for me  :tongue: i love watching the TT on the tele :smile vv

Reply to this Topic
flem88

Jan 12

flem88 says:

princessvanvan

Good luck with your test! I did mine last year and got an 2011 er6f and love it, im sure you will love your 6n when you get on and ride it :smile

Reply to this Topic
princessvanvan

Jan 12

Cheers

flem88 yep iam sure il have some fun on it, looks like iam going to do the test on my van van as it works out cheaper taking ur own bike in for the test, i still love my van van great little bike too,but cant wait to ride ER6N lol :smile watch this space, enjoy urs too! cheers vv

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices