Skip to content

Discuss This British Eurosport renews MotoGP deal MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > British Eurosport renews MotoGP deal

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

British Eurosport renews MotoGP deal

British Eurosport has extended its MotoGP deal to continue covering the world championship for 2012 and 2013. The contract extension means that MotoGP fans will continue to watch live coverage of the MotoGP practice and qualifying sessions from all 18 races and the Moto2 and Moto3 races live. As in 2011, the main MotoGP race will be broadcast on a same-day delayed...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (14 February 2012 12:01)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
LouisVR46

Feb 12

LouisVR46 says:

BBC coverage

I agree, I don't like Cox but Parrish isn't all that bad. As for Eurosport, the commentators are hilarious, the hysterical state they end up in shows the passion they have for the sport.

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

LouisVR46

BBC does show Moto3/2 and MotoGP qualifying live as well as all the races on Sunday live.  ok, maybe not as comprehensive as Eurosport, but not bad for a sport, as others have commented, as a minority interest.  we should be grateful that the BBC are still showing all the races live on free-to-air, after the hyjacking of F1 by Sky.

but Auntie, please send Coxster back to Australia with a one-way ticket ....

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

The only way it will get interesting on the BBC if they bring back Suzi.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Suzi=

...............trollope. She used to do my head in when JT was around! I'm sure she's a lovely lady but i'm glad she's gone tbh.

Reply to this Topic
gaziskwakers

Feb 06

gaziskwakers says:

I find.......

both Toby Moody and Charlie Cox better in "MUTE"......... if you don't want to stick a dish to your house eurosport show it all live through the website for a couple of quid a month, beats drilling the wall!

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

One worse thing on Eurosport and thats having Tom Jojic as the guest commentator he speaks a bit weird.

Reply to this Topic
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

GLAD TO SEE....

Eurosport carrying on showing motogp......

Toby and Julian make better commentators....Spalders sounds a bit boring but there's nothing he does not know about bikes teams etc...

Only let down is bloody adverts...lol

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Benny

I thought that Suzi in her tight leather jeans added a certain something to proceedings that were often quite dull in comparison.

Excusable as your'e Welsh bud ;)   (for the record i felt rough for 2days after the Wales game the other w'end! Soft Southern b'stard lol) 

Anyways, should the CEO be reading this, any chance of Eurosport going 'HD'?

Reply to this Topic
Hedgeholer

Mar 06

Hedgeholer says:

Stick Euro-Sporut where the sun don't shine

Yeah their commentators are better.

But if you've got half a clue what's going on does that matter?

Given a choice between better commentary and no interuptions for facile adverts I'll choose BeeB every time.

Hell, for the Moto 2 & Moto 3 you even get the good commentry.

And no adverts interupting and ruining the racing.

One of the very few things worth almost paying my licence fee for ;-P

Reply to this Topic
bishbop

Apr 10

bishbop says:

eurosport better

the bbc commentator are useless they little to nothing. plus eurosport has laive moto3 and moto2 which i reckon is better racing.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices