Skip to content

Discuss This Stefan Bradl looking to kick Moto2 habits MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Stefan Bradl looking to kick Moto2 habits

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Stefan Bradl looking to kick Moto2 habits

Moto2 world champion Stefan Bradl admits he needs to kick old habits to become a consistent top 10 threat in MotoGP after an encouraging debut on Honda’s new RC213V machine in Sepang recently. The German was 11th quickest but only a second slower than Valentino Rossi in fifth with a best time of 2.01.894. Having made his MotoGP debut in Valencia back...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (14 February 2012 12:23)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

McWilliams

Just got his arse handed to him again by a bunch of Aussies down under at the Philip Island Classic a couple of weeks ago. Jezza on a Harris Suzi  couldn't quite stay with past ASBK champs Giles and Martin on their big Kats. In fact a Vincent (a rather dubious modern one though) beat Jeremy also.

Martin, Giles and Josh Brookes were running damn impressive times on the pre 1982 machines - albeit with modern rims and tyres I believe. Sub 1:39's.

But fair play to McWilliams. Beyond the wet Donnington 500cc battle with KRJR and another past world champ Jezza's P.I pole on the two stroke against the hoard of hairy chested 990's is down in history as one of the great MotoGP pole laps.

Reply to this Topic
dred0

Oct 09

dred0 says:

Bradl

Not as great as MM but in my FRR team.. So go for it son...

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

But fair play to McWilliams. Beyond the wet Donnington 500cc battle with KRJR and another past world champ Jezza's P.I pole on the two stroke against the hoard of hairy chested 990's is down in history as one of the great MotoGP pole laps.

Very true Nostro how about his team-mate and Garry Mccoy taking the next two positions on the grid 2nd and 3rd 2002 was the year for racing.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

But Brookes machine

is now worth only a fraction of that. Totalled in a big highside.

I think Martin and Giles are also the wrong side of forty.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle