You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Touring & travel > Brno Motogp

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

GixxerDream

Nov 08

GixxerDream says:

Brno Motogp

Hi, a group of around six of us have decided to do a trip to the Brno motogp round this August. Is there anybody out there that could recommend a good route to get some amazing roads along the way? We are travelling from Leeds so to get straight out of the country it’s the Hull-Zebruggee ferry then that’s about as far as we've got. Does anybody know or can recommend some good hotels to stop at? We are planning the trip for 7 days. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (14 February 2012 12:37)

Post a message in Touring & travel

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
steveb

Aug 02

steveb says:

We're planning

the same trip for the World Supers in July, I'll let you know how we get on when we get back.

Reply to this Topic
GixxerDream

Nov 08

GixxerDream says:

steveb

Cheers, any help would be great. Have you got any ideas where abouts you stopping on route through Germany or hotels in Brno. We are planning to try get through Germany in two days. I know its a fair few miles but we did Germany a couple of years ago and the roads were amazing.

Reply to this Topic
steveb

Aug 02

steveb says:

Further South

I'm currently planning on using the chunnel and getting to Eastern France directly, then spending the following 2 days getting to Brno the scenic route via Austria/Northern Italy.

I've only just started looking at hotels, but found a nice looking place overlooking the lake near Brno for 38 euro's per night for a twin room including breakfast. I found it on laterooms and the feed back, though limited was ok.

Reply to this Topic
GixxerDream

Nov 08

GixxerDream says:

Thanks

for that ill try late rooms. May be a very scenic route but it looks a long way round to get to Brno. Have you ever travelled through Germany before? From my experience if you stay away from the Autobahns the back roads are amazing and scenery was great. I was so surprised how much greenery the country has to offer. On top of that the Germans were very friendly towards us and couldn't do enough to help. Very biker friendly.

Reply to this Topic
RoadTrekker

Sep 11

RoadTrekker says:

Brno MotoGP

Hi, I live in the Czech Republic just outside of Prague. There are some ammazing rides to do in CZ it all depends on your entry route into CZ and what you want to do and see as I can recommend a lot of places. I run a Expat Bikers club here in CZ all speaking English. Just let me know your route and timescale and then I can send you some information or maybe meet you and show you around.

The best beer and best girls!!!!
Cheers
RoadTrekker
Web site....http://www.expatbikers.tk/

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle