Skip to content

Discuss This Manx GP survey online TT & road races

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > TT & road races > Manx GP survey online

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Gary Pinchin  says:

Manx GP survey online

A second survey about the Manx Grand Prix Festival has been launched following the decision by the Isle of Man Government Department of Economic Development to review all elements of the event. This second survey is designed to capture views of those people who are aware of the Festival, but who have so far not attended. The electronic survey features just five...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (16 February 2012 09:29)

Post a message in TT & road races

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Homer40

Nov 10

Homer40 says:

TT Races

Done the survey but, the only reason most of us don't go or have not been yet is the cost of the ferries, no one minds paying a fair price but they increase the cost for the TT and for the rest of the year it is much cheaper.......thats not providing a service thats rippin people off, how can it cost more to travel more often than less often?? ( for the ferry companies i mean) surely the more they cross  to the island the more money they make without having to increase the cost two or three fold. The Isle of Man Government should step in here and maybe more people would go.

Reply to this Topic
marktt04

May 10

marktt04 says:

Ferry costs

Agree with homer 60,this is the first year i am making a stand and staying at home this year,I simply can't justify spending the extortionate prices the steam packet charges,they have a monopoly over the ferry routes,bring in some competition,let people choose who to travel with and what price to pay

Reply to this Topic
galaway

Dec 08

galaway says:

tt

went to the tt for years  always stayed on circular road

me and my mate are even in the front pic of  hundred years of the tt with mike the bike going round quarter bridge

the price now of getting there  the i o man steam raket always bin the same  .rip the lads off

you can get to europe much cheaper

sorry i o man you lost a customer.  byee

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices