Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner becomes a father for the first time MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner becomes a father for the first time

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner becomes a father for the first time

Reiging MotoGP world champion Casey Stoner and wife Adriana are celebrating the birth of their first child. Stoner became a father to a baby girl named Alessandra in Switzerland last night. A short message on the Repsol Honda Twitter feed read: “We are very happy to announce Alessandra Stoner was born on the 16/02/2012 at 21:55 weighing 2.8kg. Mum & baby are...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (17 February 2012 09:24)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Yamgit ,I don't know if I feel a little sick you talking as per with Benz cock in your mouth, at me. Nasty. Whatever your personal fantasies, are you sure jlo wasn't the stand out rider? Take him out and it's a Honda 1 2 3 . Hardly matters now and doesn't detract one iota from the fact that last year was an unmitigated disaster for yam zero awards or sponsors , blame who you want but it's only your opinion nothing more.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

You still going on about that best bike thing Hardlylean that does not matter either does it. Ben's co*k what about you having Nakamoto alongside you telling you everything what goes on at HRC.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Congrats

To Casey and Adriana. All the very best for the future.

As fo Vales 'tweets'.........................boring. Kinda shows the man for what he is.

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Never mentioned a best bike you dick . Your casey. Theory holds water only In your bedroom mathematically it's a nonsense. No constant to measure against. Factor in reality in dovi and dani, 180 and 140 points respectively behind jlo the year before casey 150points behind..... Last year casey title , and dani and dovi a cancelled race(no jlo in cancelled race) and handful of points behind him and dani injured for half the. It's so obvious you have to be a complete moron to suggest differently but don't woory must folk who win, do it on the best bike. There mentioned it now feel free to continue with primary school stats. Ou course wouldn't go amiss.

Reply to this Topic
JiggyJ

Feb 10

JiggyJ says:

Once again I am disgusted, ashamed and embarrassed by the infantile comments written below. They have absolutely nothing to do with the topic and show a complete lack of respect.

I've said it before.... grow up people!!!

Your petty squabbling ruins the comments section.

Congratulations to Casey and Adriana

Reply to this Topic
chipsandgravy

Feb 11

Congrats

To Casey, Adrianna and family, fantastic news to hear all are doing so well. To the Rossi fanboys posting garbage yet again.....you can take all the joy, elation, satisfaction and any other feeling you get from winning a world title, times it by 9, and still not come close to how Casey and his family are feeling right now. That boys.....is Game. Set. Match. Not that I expect any of you to understand.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

hugelean

I don't think stoner has any problem acknowledging the greatness of rossi's career prior to 2007; as I recall he did so by wearing a certain t-shirt at motegi when he clinched his first title.

What clearly does irk stoner, understandably to all but the most blinkered of rossi fans, is detraction from the 2 championships he has fairly won, at least as fairly as any of rossi's.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

does that include

the missile he rode in 2007? Fair enough it wobbled a bit round the corners, but it didn't matter as it pulled such a huge advantage up the straights, which as we all know requires a huge amount of skill......by the engineering department.

Reply to this Topic
gixercarl

Sep 06

gixercarl says:

well done casey

omg

this about casey, well done son will have beer for you tonight

in na thread like this how does rossi name spring up

todays about the man

Reply to this Topic
gixercarl

Sep 06