Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner becomes a father for the first time MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner becomes a father for the first time

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner becomes a father for the first time

Reiging MotoGP world champion Casey Stoner and wife Adriana are celebrating the birth of their first child. Stoner became a father to a baby girl named Alessandra in Switzerland last night. A short message on the Repsol Honda Twitter feed read: “We are very happy to announce Alessandra Stoner was born on the 16/02/2012 at 21:55 weighing 2.8kg. Mum & baby are...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (17 February 2012 09:24)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
noshow

Oct 10

noshow says:

I just watched TT closer to the edge and the majority of it was about Guy Martin .The Guy got penalised and threw a temper tantrum refused to go to the podium all because his times in a previous race were out about 1.2 sec in 2010 so he got a 30 sec panalty and ended 4th in the race. Yet he tells the truth winges about his bike and is well liked in the english racing public. He has the same traits as Stoner but all is forgiven due to him being English. In the DVD they explained his attitude as being a real biker old skool well I for one like a racer who says what they think and is not in the limelight just for the hell of it .I watch the race then turn it off , I'm not a fan of drama and reality shows and could not give a shit who some Kardashian is  being seen with . If you want to watch a Drama reality show go watch football, some little Italian will take a dive roll around on his back doing a fancy cellebration when they finally kick a goal and not shake a hand of an opposing player. MotoGP is not doing so well in the ratings at the moment and this is down to Dorna Rossi will leave and hopefully take his cult followers with him then the sport will keep the real biking fans and not just a bunch of fake drama loving follower

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

When you say "listen to yourself"

... do you actually listen to yourself?

If Casey moaned or threw tantrums half as much as his critics, they'd have a point.

The guy spends 90% of last year with the biggest smile on his face, but what do you hear from his critics?  Moaning and tantrums all season long (and it still goes on).

You want to know a sure fire way to get up a #46er's nose?  Talk about Casey and Vale's head-to-head record.  Just brace yourself for some real moaning and tantrums (ask HRC).

Enjoy the reasoning that the only true way to compare the two riders is to compare them in different eras.  Hurrah!  We've got a new benchmark in delusion.

It would be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

honestly wosidog

It is undoubtedly true that rossi is much more popular than stoner. And your point is?

What really riles stoner's fans  and it would appear stoner himself are the intricate webs spun by those of your ilk to try to explain that he hasn't really won 2 motogp titles and 33 motogp races. Several pages of absolute nonsense about how his pleasure in his daughter's birth would somehow be tarnished by her being born on valentino's birthday are illustrative of who has the abnormal focus. I guess the next line of argument will be about how this imaginary disquiet is a further example of petulance.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
veronicaisl

Aug 11

veronicaisl says:

wosi

Pls get a life. You are always whinging in this site. Im really sorry for you. You are so affected of what's happening to rossi.

Reply to this Topic
noshow

Oct 10

noshow says:

Who's in who's head

I'm sure the thought  of " Don't let her be born today" was never in the Stoner family mind but yet Rossi tweeted about Stoner's baby. who is in who's head ? Alot of people moaned to HRC about the childish statistic post but Rossi is clever with his tweet. HYPOCRITES You banana lovers are worse than the man you hate

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Wosideg you're pathetic

No one cares what you think. This article is about Stoner becoming a dad, and you can't even say a kind word about that. Go back and crawl under the damp rock that spawned you.

Reply to this Topic
ChupaChump

Aug 11

ChupaChump says:

Congratulations to the Stoners

I'm not a Stoner fan by any stretch but some of the comments in this thread are beyond a joke. Who knows what's going to happen this season so it might be an idea to 'keep your powder dry' until the season gets underway.______________________________________________________________ Maybe Rossi might start fighting for podiums again who knows. I hope Barbera doesn't embarrass him when he gets to ride Nicky's bike at the next test. Not sure how the Rossi camp would be able to spin that one...

Reply to this Topic
steady2wheels

Sep 08

rossi fans

Wow you lot would prefer if rossi was the only person on the grid, and that way he would win every time and no one else could upset you. I used to be a fan of rossi but his absolute nob jockey followers like wosidog that are clearly fat little 'special' children make me want him to lose and get embarrassed just so they can be even more butt hurt, the most pathetic fans of any sport in the world. Congratulations to Stoner on the birth of his child

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Its fair to say a war has broken out between Rossi and Stoner fans these arguements never seem to go away for once move on to a new subject.

Reply to this Topic
glynny

Aug 09

glynny says:

Back to the Actual Subject!!!

Massive congrats to Casey and Adriana. I think the rest of the field can only hope the wee one keeps him up late some Saturday pre-race nights, i think thats the only chance they'll have of living with him this season. By the way, some of the comments, i feel as though i want to separate you red and yellow children and make you sit at opposite ends of the classroom. There's a couple o guys here that need to have a quiet word with themselves, painfully childish reading.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle