You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Tyres > Tyres

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

flipflop68

Aug 09

flipflop68 says:

Tyres

I'm about to put a new set of tyres on my GS 1200 and I seem to remember reading somewhere that Dunlop Roadsmarts are a great choice.  Does anyone have any advice on that?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (17 February 2012 11:47)

Post a message in Tyres

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Cyclonite

Oct 10

Cyclonite says:

Use google next time.

" Hi all. I just ride a train DUNLOP ROADSMART. ... I have ab-so-lute-ly felt nothing of it. The handling was perfect, the boots have a super behavior. So it was that suddenly I'm 80 terminals of winding roads to properly remove this crap paraffin, and without any evasion or glissouillade tires. Their profile allows good development on the corner with confidence. not yet been able to test the wet course because it has not rained here in Picardy (yes I swear!), but apparently, according to the specifications of the tire, the grip should not be too bad . That notice to interested parties or other persons who hesitate between such and such tires. Train mounted and balanced € 255 (Moto Expert)"

This is translated from french.

http://www.banditworld.org/viewtopic.php?f=75&t=30822

Reply to this Topic
eatcs01

Aug 02

eatcs01 says:

Dunlop roadsmarts

Lots of people rate them very highly. They should suit the Suzuki GS1200 nicely.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices