You are in... Forums > Sport > British Superbikes > BSB off to Assen

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

pgharrison

Jan 12

pgharrison says:

BSB off to Assen

Me and a few friends are planning to travel over to the BSB round in Assen in September.

A few of questions.

1, Does anyone know when tickets will go on sale?

2, Can anyone recommend a good route over, for 4 people in 2 cars.  Considering Dover/Calais, or would it be better going from Harwich to Holland?

3, Has anyone camped at the circuit before?  If so, is it recommended or best to stay local instead.

Any help would be appreciated, to help make a good trip even better.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (17 February 2012 12:57)

Post a message in British Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
jorro

Feb 12

jorro says:

BSB off to Assen

Hello,

I am from Holland, and i am thrilled that the BSB is going to race in Assen. But even here in Holland it is not known when the presale starts. If your going to Holland, better take the Dover/Calais ferry. It is cheaper and faster.  Allthough the camping would be cheaper, i think you better you better take a b&b or hotel in a city nearby the circuit. Because i think there will be not enough people at the camping to make it fun to stay and party. Because WSB and especially BSB are not that populair, or even known in Holland, only by the true race fanatics.. I could be wrong about this, because this is the first time BSB over here. The best spot to watch the race is at the "strubben" corner.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle