Skip to content

Discuss This Anthony West joins Supersonic BMW in BSB British Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > British Superbikes > Anthony West joins Supersonic BMW in BSB

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Laura Stevens  says:

Anthony West joins Supersonic BMW in BSB

Former Grand Prix race winner Anthony West has today (Friday) become the latest world-class rider to join the 2012 MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship as the Australian was signed up by the Italian Supersonic Racing team to join Swiss contender Patric Muff in their debut season. West has competed at the top level of Grand Prix racing during his career and...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (17 February 2012 14:11)

Post a message in British Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
adam15holden

Aug 11

adam15holden says:

No I wasnt. I am now.

Havent seen much of Rutter, only a few dry BSB races and a wet TT race. Come to think of it though, should be interesting if it does rain.

Reply to this Topic
TruBlu

Jan 10

TruBlu says:

Great News!

I for one can't wait for BSB to start.Going to be flying the flag for ya mate!

Reply to this Topic
BarkerBill

Feb 12

BarkerBill says:

Ain't seen an Aussie yet who can ride a bike with real style like us Kiwis!!

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

It is not a muddy puddle it is just that Nostro has other commitments and won't travel....... LOL

Reply to this Topic
vtwinmark

Aug 10

vtwinmark says:

Muddy puddle????

The muddy puddle has long since dried up. When you have a 62 year old guy with 12 kids (see....they don't necessarily slow you down!) And won hundreds of national titles still showing the kids the fastest way around a track. It's kinda hard to see where the next Graeme Crosby's gonna come from.... Take a bow Andrew Stroud!!!

Reply to this Topic
MarkCDodd

Sep 10

MarkCDodd says:

Aussie baiting....

Mmmm.....some of my fellow Aussies seems to be a bit sensitive when tongue in cheek comments are made. I was once guilty of such sensistivity but have decided that 2012 will be a year of keeping quiet. Why? Because for the first Olympics in a hundred years England are going to get more Gold Medals than Australia. That deserves respect and entitles them to temporarily feel that sense of superiority and snugness us Aussies are accustomed to. I also know that the riders, Ant, Brookes, Stoner etc, will kick thier butts in the sport we love and do not need us to defend them.

Reply to this Topic
MarkCDodd

Sep 10

MarkCDodd says:

Just after I hit the send button I realised Great Britian did better than us at Beijing. Lucky I have dual passports and can happily barrack for both without feeling guilty....

Reply to this Topic
BarkerBill

Feb 12

BarkerBill says:

Aussie Baiting

MarkCDodd tells us that he, an Aussie, is going to remain quiet for 2012. Well said mate.

Were they not all to adopt such a noble pose the world would indeed profit therefrom.

Reply to this Topic
clarkson2197fsworldcouk

Feb 04

Good on His Day

He is good on his day BUT i cant remember the last time he saw out a contract of stayed with a team all season or 2

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices