Skip to content

DUCATI Video: Ducati 1199 Panigale first ride 1199 PANIGALE

You are in... Forums > DUCATI > 1199 PANIGALE > Video: Ducati 1199 Panigale first ride

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Video: Ducati 1199 Panigale first ride

The all-new 195bhp Ducati 1199 Panigale takes superbikes to a new level of sophistication with an abundance of electronic aids, including ABS, traction control, customisable riding modes and electronic engine braking. MCN rode the bike at the Yas Marina circuit to see if it lives up to the hype. To read the full test, pick up a copy of the February...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (17 February 2012 16:58)

Post a message in 1199 PANIGALE

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ERP30

Apr 06

ERP30 says:

WoW

Well done MCN ... fantastic video ... loved it..

Reply to this Topic
gixercarl

Sep 06

gixercarl says:

very impressive

i have to say that was a good video

a ducati will always look good on the track

lets see what happens on the road

Reply to this Topic
Mortalc01l

Feb 11

Mortalc01l says:

Mr Chickenstrips... I mean gixercarl... Thanks for having something NICE to say today, it's a welcome departure from the usual "cock" Bike comments.

Reply to this Topic
hobgoblin04

Feb 12

hobgoblin04 says:

new ducati

looks ands sonds awsome. can't wait to get one

Reply to this Topic
TinkerNZ

Oct 09

TinkerNZ says:

they must of finally sorted his meds out.........

Reply to this Topic
asstoot

Jan 12

asstoot says:

love it Neevesy, but

There seems to be a few flies in the euforia ointment already... how many times did Hodgy say he didn`t trust the front during the lap? A few times? It weaves at high speed? Holy spanner, should a 20 grand race bike be doing that? Oh, remember how the new zx10 was criticized for lacking mid range grunt(ergo being too track focussed, power higher up the range etc.) Has that now become an advantage because it`s a Ducati? Not all that glitters is gold they say which brings to mind the new gixer thou. I bet anyone it doesn`t weave at 170. My `10 750 sure didn`t. But hey, like trublu said, people ride and buy bikes for their own reasons...;)

Reply to this Topic
smibru

Dec 08

smibru says:

This is the only Ducati I would be willing to get, but like I said years ago V. Rossi wouldn't be able to win a race on a Ducati. He wants and needs his framed bike, via Yamaha or Honda!!! But this is a nice looking motorcycle!!!

Reply to this Topic
speedo007

May 09

speedo007 says:

One of the best looking sport bikes I've seen in quite some time. The only thing I'm not a huge fan of is the sound. I prefer the sound of a 3 cylinder or even a 4 cylinder over this. I know I might be offending some people swearing by the Ducati sound...but an F3 Agusta or even a 1090 Brutale sounds way better to my ears :)

Reply to this Topic
kl595

Nov 03

kl595 says:

@speedo007

Know what you mean. I love my Speedy and a Triumph triple is a pleasure on the ears for a rider and a joy to ride but I've got to say, a v-twin is superb. Even just plodding thorugh the countryside, it's like a symphony in harmony with nature. I gotta say I wouldn't give up my triple easily but I want another v-twin. Maybe not so extreme as the Panigale but I doubt I would ever want an inline 4 ever again.

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Not Convinced

Can’t help but wonder if everyone would be so excited if the nameplate said Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, or Yamaha? Not likely, eh? And it will come in at twice the price to buy, maintain, fix, and insure compared to the Japanese liter bikes. But then, most will be sold as occasional use toys to the rich.

And the sound? Seriously, reminds me of a lawn mower I used to have.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices