Skip to content

DUCATI Video: Ducati 1199 Panigale first ride 1199 PANIGALE

You are in... Forums > DUCATI > 1199 PANIGALE > Video: Ducati 1199 Panigale first ride

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Video: Ducati 1199 Panigale first ride

The all-new 195bhp Ducati 1199 Panigale takes superbikes to a new level of sophistication with an abundance of electronic aids, including ABS, traction control, customisable riding modes and electronic engine braking. MCN rode the bike at the Yas Marina circuit to see if it lives up to the hype. To read the full test, pick up a copy of the February...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (17 February 2012 16:58)

Post a message in 1199 PANIGALE

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
asstoot

Jan 12

asstoot says:

it`s a joke

The wife woke up and her husband is missing. After searching she found him in the kitchen, on the floor, crying in the corner. She asked him: "what is wrong my love?" He replied: "Do you remember when you were 15 and your father caught us, and said, either you marry my daughter or you spend the next 20 years in jail?" Yes, she replied and asked why. Husband replied: "I would have been released today!!"

Reply to this Topic
cjhayes

Nov 05

cjhayes says:

Fantastic report

If this is the way of the future for bike reports/tests, then bring 'em on! MCN, congratulations on a beautifully made video. This really is first class and puts you guys at the top of your game for quality. I especially like, as in all your tests, the sensible, analytical comments and the no nonsense approach to providing the reader with information. We get a true sense of what the machine is like from people who know what they're talking about. Well done.

Reply to this Topic
twobike

Dec 09

twobike says:

Emotional Choice

Come on guys how many of us "need" a bike like this, not "want" but "need", I guess very few. At the end of the day it's an emotional choice and I guess with this one a huge "financial" one also. But if you want something that's different and breaking new engineering ground then it must be up there with the best. For me I am buying one for many "man logic" reasons. Don't know how many more years I have to ride i.e. (feel alive), 39 riding years gone already, cars do nothing for me. Pure emotional choice, do what I can while I can because one day I won't be able too.

Reply to this Topic
Russ65

Apr 09

Russ65 says:

Excellent

I couldn't agree more, professionally made and edited first class report, keep up the good work MCN.

Reply to this Topic
asstoot

Jan 12

asstoot says:

observe

Haha, yeah it is a nice video. But in terms of a test info it isn`t anything extraordinary. It would appear that what makes it so popular with readers is A: the music(well done to whoever dug it up) and B: the emotional delivery of jaded old Neevesy getting all gooey on camera. Like it.

Reply to this Topic
pduffy2

Feb 12

pduffy2 says:

Is it bettre  then a bmw 11oorr?

Reply to this Topic
Rumple

Sep 09

Rumple says:

Nice video. Not a hint of the the MCN amateur vid about it. Nice bike too.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

pduffy 2

I should try again mate.

Reply to this Topic
DESMOHEAD

Aug 03

DESMOHEAD says:

Great video! Love the bike.

Reply to this Topic