Skip to content

Discuss This Polita joins Jentin Doodson Ducati in BSB British Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > British Superbikes > Polita joins Jentin Doodson Ducati in BSB

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Laura Stevens  says:

Polita joins Jentin Doodson Ducati in BSB

The newly-amalgamated Jentin Doodson Motorsport team have today (Friday) confirmed their return to MCE BSB, switching to Italian machinery as they campaign the exotic new Ducati Panigale with former Italian Superbike and FIM Superstock 1000 Cup multiple champion Alex Polita who makes his debut alongside Tom Tunstall. Polita prepares to add success in the UK to his Italian and World class...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (17 February 2012 17:38)

Post a message in British Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
boro365

Oct 05

boro365 says:

top team

sounds like a top team and should have a good bike as well just have to wait and see how they get on especially Alex Polita with new tracks good luck mate

Reply to this Topic
Cadwell75

Jul 10

Cadwell75 says:

BSB leading the world?

I know the Panigale is racing in superstock around the world this year, but is this going to be the first one to race at Superbike spec?

Reply to this Topic
clarkson2197fsworldcouk

Feb 04

It will be brilliant

I cant see MGP getting very big crowds with only 5 or 6 competitive bikes but BSB ! well what depth of quality in all classes it is going to be one hell of a amazing race day that's for sure

its apity regarding gp we need all championships to be strong and GP dont seem to understand what the fans want "its not 3 races all weekend" we want more the 3 races and just practice day on sat for our £150 for a weekend , WSB is even picking up a bit this season

It is mostly down to the forward thinking of Stuart Higgs and his team in understanding what is the right balance for teams riders and fans to give a cracking BSB championship

Lets hope WSB or the backward MGP organisers don't poach him

But BSB Brilliant absolutely Brilliant

Reply to this Topic
chrisg011

Feb 09

chrisg011 says:

This is good news for BSB

You can keep your over paid Haga's, the guys that will make BSB a great series are the international riders that cut thier teeth on the UK's short circuits on factory supported machines (Bayliss anyone?)

Add the rules system and to my mind, you have a model for WSBK in the leading national championship.

Reply to this Topic
Eddy998

Oct 06

Eddy998 says:

The Panigale

is going to be a rocket!!!!!! Can't wait to see it in action!!! Ducati have, once again, excelled themselves with this bike and I'm sure we'll see a few more teams racing the "Panigale" this year!!!!!!!! As has also been commented, Moto GP seems to have lost it's way. If they don't sort it out soon no one is going to be prepared to pay extorcionate prices to see a field of "tuned up" street bikes racing. Maybe they should have a separate race for these CRT bikes? That's the only way forward that I can see for them as they are not competitive with the factory exotica and shouldn't really be in the same race! Ciao

Reply to this Topic
clarkson2197fsworldcouk

Feb 04

mallory

i see the build base team are having a run out at the meeting at mallory this sunday

may have a look at them

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices