Skip to content

Discuss This New MCN February 22: Honda Crosstourer first ride General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > New MCN February 22: Honda Crosstourer first ride

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

New MCN February 22: Honda Crosstourer first ride

In this week's issue of MCN, on sale Wednesday February 22, we have the world first ride of the all-new Honda Crosstourer. Using the 1200cc V4 engine from the VFR1200, the Crosstourer is the latest bike to join the competitive adventure class, looking to tempt buyers from the adventure king - the BMW R1200GS. Also in this week's MCN we reveal the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (21 February 2012 11:57)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
speedo007

May 09

speedo007 says:

PDF version please?

When are you gonna offer your magazine in PDF format so we can buy it online? You're losing in on a ton of sales.

Reply to this Topic
Moke1275

Jun 10

Moke1275 says:

Trophy1200

How can these be "exclusive" shots when only yesterday in my local Coles supermarket here in Australia I read the story and saw the photies in the latest edition off Australian MCN (I assume not affiliated with you) released last Friday?

Reply to this Topic
sixofone

Aug 02

sixofone says:

Tee hee. Seems like Moke 1275's rumbled ya, (UK) MCN. How about packing in the "spy shots" nonsense completely, on the reasonable grounds that it insults the intelligence of your readers? There hasn't been a Triumph in years that hasn't been "leaked" out in calculated dribs and drabs over the months preceding its launch. Doesn't do wonders for your credibility either: are your tests supposed to be read as independent, or just a further extension of T.'s marketing efforts?

Reply to this Topic
rushforthk

Feb 12

rushforthk says:

Rumbled

MCN is also fast becoming an advert mag. Have you noticed nearly all the articles relate to their website classifieds. Not sure how much longer I can stand it.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices