Skip to content

Discuss This Still time to bring biking racing to your PC with Eurosport and MCN General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Still time to bring biking racing to your PC with Eurosport and MCN

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Still time to bring biking racing to your PC with Eurosport and MCN

There's still time to sign up for the fantastic Eurosport Player before the first race of 2012 kicks off on Sunday with WSB at Phillip Island. MCN has teamed up with TV channel British Eurosport to bring you a fantastic deal on its online media player. For just £29.99 per year you can now get all the races from World Superbikes,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (24 February 2012 14:20)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
kristofuwe

Jan 11

kristofuwe says:

or, if you have Sky, just add the extra channels for £5 and watch on SkyGo ;)

Reply to this Topic
93Blade

May 08

93Blade says:

Eurosport Player

Eurosport Player is an average service at best. Just went to watch the World Superbike

replay from Philip Is. this morning and it wont even load. I'm not the only one having this

trouble from what I've found either. And this ain't the first time this has happened. I only

subscribe for the bikes so this a complete let down again. Unfortunately it's the only

option I've got. Go for any other option is my advice!

Reply to this Topic
CrazyG

Apr 09

CrazyG says:

What a Waste of Money

£29.99 seems like a good deal for the year but I now feel that I may as well have flushed thirty quid down the toilet. The options are either; watch the feed in a 6 inch window, or; view blocky, jerky and unwatchable full screen. This is not what I would expect with a broadband connection in excess of 30mps. To cap it all, British Eurosport 2 doesn't even work so I can't watch the WSB Phillip Island highlights.

Reply to this Topic
giancola

Sep 03

giancola says:

This is Eurosport and Dorna or who ever it is that's greedy, making money by charging what seems to be a good deal but is in effect a useless attachment to their service.  It looks like it's from the days of dialup internet and the servers that store the clips to watch are extremely underpowered and overworked with demand and thats not to mention the quality of the clips.  For MCN to back it or even join them in promoting it is just a look into the incompetant mentality they have right now in their organisation....THIS IS A JOKE IN ITS BIGGEST PROPORTIONS YOU COULD EVER FIND ANYWHERE....MCN has lost the plot.

Reply to this Topic
Pedbaker

Sep 04

Pedbaker says:

Eurosport Player problems

MCN have just received this statement from Eurosport. If you have problems with the player please contact the email address below or me at ped.baker@motorcyclenews.com

Eurosport statement

We apologise to the MCN readers who experienced difficulties with their Eurosport Player accounts this weekend.

Our engineers are looking into the technical problems reported at the weekend, including the full screen mode picture quality issue which we have identified as being Mac-specific.

There had also been a temporary outage of the British Eurosport 2 stream on Sunday morning which affected those tuning in to watch the 10am highlights. Our technicians are working to identify what caused this problem and what steps can be taken to prevent it happening again.

Customers can contact the Eurosport Player Support team if they have any specific issues or queries via the contact form in the help section: http://www.eurosportplayer.co.uk/faq-iframe.shtml

Reply to this Topic
Pedbaker

Sep 04

Pedbaker says:

Eurosport update

Latest from Eurosport...

We apologise to the MCN readers who experienced difficulties with their Eurosport Player accounts this weekend.
Our engineers are looking into the technical problems reported at the weekend, including the full screen mode picture quality issue which we have identified as being Mac-specific.
There had also been a temporary outage of the British Eurosport 2 stream on Sunday morning which affected those tuning in to watch the 10am highlights but has since been resolved.
As a goodwill gesture and in recognition of the inconvenience caused, all Eurosport Player subscribers who signed up using the MCN2012 promo code will be automatically issued with a one month extension, free of charge.
Customers can contact the Eurosport Player Support team if they have any specific issues or queries via the contact form in the help section: http://www.eurosportplayer.co.uk/faq-iframe.shtml

Reply to this Topic
monkeybadger

Oct 04

monkeybadger says:

Eurosport thieves.

I subscribed to this service about a month ago and haven't been able to watch a single thing. Eurosport haven't solved the problem and I can't get a reply from them now. Anyone got any advice on getting this thing to work?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices