Skip to content

Where to Ride new meeting spot baingstoke? Meets, routes and tours (UK)

You are in... Forums > Where to Ride > Meets, routes and tours (UK) > new meeting spot baingstoke?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

grim_100

May 06

grim_100 says:

new meeting spot baingstoke?

Hi im looking to try and start a new bike meeting spot in basingstoke.We have lots of bikes in the area but they all seem to ride alone.So i thought we should have a spot in basingstoke that we could ride out from or back to, or even just to go park and chat with others if your low on fuel funds.Whats your thoughts? does there need to be a cafe ? i was thinking of blackdam bridge but i think the old bill may have a issue.:mad:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (27 February 2012 10:05)

Post a message in Meets, routes and tours (UK)

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CaptSlowcoach

Dec 11

Hmmmm

There are lots of places not too far from Basingstoke to meet up and ride to/from. 

Popham airfield has a nice Cafe and generally a few bikes there of a weekend, and if you fancy a quick blast down the road there is Loomies cafe at meon Hut. 

There are also plenty of other cafes/spots frequented by bikers in the nicer weather, just need to get out there and find them!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices