Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi aims for big progress in Sepang MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi aims for big progress in Sepang

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi aims for big progress in Sepang

The start of Valentino Rossi’s second test on board Ducati’s heavily revamped GP12 MotoGP machine proved to be a frustrating affair for the Italian after he finished in a lowly eighth on the opening day leaderboard in Sepang. The 33-year-old was hoping to build on an encouraging GP12 debut in Sepang earlier this month when he finished fifth quickest. But the nine-times...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (28 February 2012 13:42)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
britri123

Dec 07

britri123 says:

Wossideg

moonwalking macaroons? Ah now you are talking. Seriousley though, im just sick of the Stoner is better than Rossi, Rossi is better than Stoner shite. The only way to prove that at the present time is to put them on identical bikes, tyres etc and that just isnt going to happen is it?  

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

fishing

see everyone is fishing again, just finding me bait, here's one for all your poisened italian carp out there, mini moto's do not belong in moto gp,ducati got this bike design all wrong from the get go i dont care if he is the goat or casey stoner for that matter, its to damn small, even pedro would look big on it .....

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
britri123

Dec 07

britri123 says:

And i cant spell either, doh!

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

britri 123

i agree with you totally, but these italian and ozz bum wipers wont think thats fair.

doh sorry about the spelling.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Its a Rossi thread

The bloke is obviously trying,as are Ducati to adapt/develope a bike to suit him. Currently he's caught up fending off Hector Barbera within the Ducati camp,injured Karel hardly turned a twist grip and injured Nick topped out.  Wing and a prayer for Valentino 2012 is his current status circa 2012. Early days its not.

Give or take a month or so and the lights will go out at the startline in Qatar. Presuming the entire entry list start and finish, where would you picture the Rossi finish ? Ducati/Marlboro and del'Torchio like many on this thread are under no illusions.

That Mugello fracture/rod sits inside his head and has knocked him a yard back on any given Sunday.

Can he turn it around as Michael Doohan did ? Time will tell.

Reply to this Topic
Technique

Jul 11

Technique says:

Can't we just all get along?

C'mon now Rossi-bashers. Yall said last year that Valentino cannot sort the bike out, well he fixed the front-end problem thats was buging ducati for multiple years and he's already at a point where he can challenge for the podium. This is just a test. Don't sweat yall pants to much, he proved many bashers multiple times wrong in the past. Its utterly pathetic how many if you act so though in their online 3rd reich but in reality yall just a pathetic soft-plump victims of insecurity. Respect yourself. Respect The Maestro (Rossi). Respect every rider! R.I.P Marco Simoncelli! And lets hope for a awesome season of MotoGp. I rest my case... For now.

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

It's took Honda 15 years of the same basic design to get where they are I'm incline to give Rossi and ducati more than a handful of days certainly the first half of a rained off day isn't enough in 2008 Yamaha found 1.5 secs on Ducati in half a season so it can be done, but it'll take a mighty effort. Love to see Honda get there's .

Reply to this Topic
Preadator

Jan 12

Preadator says:

save time

The much anticipated season will finish like this -

1st Casey Stoner, 2nd Lorenzo, 3rd Pedrosa, 4th Spies, 5th Rossi, 6th Crutchlow.

There you go, ive just saved you all hours and hours of watching qualifiying and race day which will free up some time for fishing and shit.

Its all too predictable and boring, unfortunately the sport lost the most exciting rider last season so there really isn't much to look forward to.

Right, thats my two bob worth, so im off out to get my new rod before the first race starts. 

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

I do believe you're serious...

well he fixed the front-end problem thats was buging ducati for multiple years and he's already at a point where he can challenge for the podium

No he didn't and what makes you so sure of the podium based on what you've seen so far?

Reply to this Topic
mattleon

Feb 09

mattleon says:

lol crutchlow 6th..

yeah he'd rip your arm off for that!! neverrrrrr gonna happen.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices