Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi aims for big progress in Sepang MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi aims for big progress in Sepang

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi aims for big progress in Sepang

The start of Valentino Rossi’s second test on board Ducati’s heavily revamped GP12 MotoGP machine proved to be a frustrating affair for the Italian after he finished in a lowly eighth on the opening day leaderboard in Sepang. The 33-year-old was hoping to build on an encouraging GP12 debut in Sepang earlier this month when he finished fifth quickest. But the nine-times...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (28 February 2012 13:42)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Technique

C'mon now Rossi-bashers. Yall said last year that Valentino cannot sort the bike out, well he fixed the front-end problem thats was buging ducati for multiple years and he's already at a point where he can challenge for the podium.

With all due respect, Rossi's development skills have proved nothing yet bud. 5th at the last test and not exactly pulling up trees atm.

BUT.................... I do expect him to to be closer than last year.

Reply to this Topic
Preadator

Jan 12

Preadator says:

trust me i'm a genius

I'd actually have Crutchlow finishing 4th if he learnt how to stay on the bike! I think Yamaha need to spend some money on glue to stick his arse to the seat.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Wosi

Is that you?????

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

Down on your luck?

@wosi - "... winding up fragile Aussies who like to give it out all day long is my pleasure..a fault I know."

Trolling is a sign of mental illness and if the Aussies like to give it out all day long, why are the threads about British riders largely devoid of any trolling?

Don't blame us for your issues.

Reply to this Topic
kwackanacki

Nov 09

kwackanacki says:

Rossi

Just a side to the usual banter, i recon Rossi will be 3rd by the end of the test, also it would seem the Honda's are not as fuel efficient as the others so all these times with the wick turned up maybe not the full story. chatter with the japs may play in to the hands of the Duke as there development was 2011, so could be all change when the flag drops. As for rivals, still remember Chili in his dressing gown / now thats a post race press conference!

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Rossi/Ducati

I still can't see Rossi winning a race this year, or even finishing on the podium. Not an anti Rossi, I just don't think the bike is good enough. Stoner is already dominating without really trying.

Reply to this Topic
Technique

Jul 11

Technique says:

Pasey

For surely just hit 5th spot but the ultimate goal has been acomplished, fixing the front end feel. Basically a rider needs to have the feeling in the front in order to be quick, without it you're nothing no l matter how good you are. It is looking all promising and that's the main thing.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

@CH.

They only have one chance of getting decent results Ducati have to rely on the wet weather thats where they got their best results as for challenging for podiums and wins I can't see that happening Yamaha and Honda will up their game even more leaving Rossi and Ducati trailing in their wake.

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

The secret of happiness?

Is no secret to 90% of the posters here, wosi.  It's called "having a life".  Recommended.

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?

Oh yeah     me.         Now that he has single handedly built a proper handling Duke,I too expect a massive improvement,5th is still possible.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices