Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi deflated after Sepang test MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi deflated after Sepang test

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi deflated after Sepang test

Valentino Rossi struggled to hide his disappointment after he slipped to a bitterly disappointing 10th place on the timesheets at the conclusion of the second Sepang MotoGP test in Malaysia today. The Italian ended the rain-hit three-day test with a best time of 2.01.550 that left him 1.077s adrift of red-hot 2012 title favourite Casey Stoner. Although Rossi reduced the gap between...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (01 March 2012 16:35)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Lets be real Honda won't have him he won't go there especially if Stoner stays on Yamaha they wouldn't want him either which leaves him to Ducati the jibes he gave Casey when he rode the Ducati has come back to haunt him serves the feckin idiot right.

Reply to this Topic
pacman46

Mar 11

pacman46 says:

Rossi off the pace Again! Super Sic gone! is there really any point in watching Moto gp anymore?

Reply to this Topic
Faster1

Aug 09

Faster1 says:

is anyone really surprised

,nothing has changed, There is no "bits in a box" that are going to give him even a half second per lap, much less the full second that he needs.  How can the bike be "that bad",, is it all bike or is it more that VR is getting older and he isn't the same after the crash?,, and the Duc (even with the twin spar frame) is still a Duc and needs to be ridden differently, which VR can't do.  I'm not hating, but but I knew that  moving to Ducati was the kiss of career death before the ink was dry on the contract and VR asked for it. Talk about needed intervention, thanks Ucio, If he were still on the Yamaka, he may or may not be winning, but at the very least he would end up on the same straight when Stoner crosses the line. Ducati/Rossi is going to end ugly before the end of the season. And, how can "gp" endure a saeson worse than last year. Realistically, you might as well crown Casey the 2012 champ,, good for him,, sucks for us true race fans. I think that once Dani comes to grips with the bigger bike then he to will follow Stoner away from the rest of the pack.  Well there's always moto2 and WSBK for great racing and motogp for exhibition single file parade laps, with a few mid/bottom pack passing thrown in for fun. Good job Carmelo, now what?

Reply to this Topic
mattleon

Feb 09

mattleon says:

i love the guy to bits...

but he's shit now. He don't know what he's doing no more lol. Not got the balls to cut it with the young guns. They say having a kid loses you a tenth a lap. Casey's just gained a tenth!! Come on Vale sort your life out and stick your balls on the tank. Or just go drive a car or something

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Rossi deflated

Did he crash again? Dianese let all the air back out of his suit then?

Poor chappy. He talks a good talk though.

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

It's not the end of the world

but you can certainly see it from his current position

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Ducati's best riders.

1 Casey Stoner

2 Loris Capirossi

3 Nicky Hayden even though he has only collected one podium since joining them replay the 2010 season and you'll see why he is Ducati's 3rd best rider. 

Rossi comes no where near on that list.

Reply to this Topic
dred0

Oct 09

dred0 says:

Ducati riders...

You seem to forget Troy Bayliss...

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

I wondered where the music was

I'm glad to see Smokey sets your soul on fire too Benny. I think I have just the number to follow that cheeky little classic you just dropped...

Helpu, mi bezonas iu,
Helpu, ne nur neniu,
  Helpu, vi scias, mi bezonas iu, helpi.

Kiam mi estis juna, tiel juna ol hodiaŭ,
  Mi neniam bezonis ies ajn helpo en ajna maniero.
  Sed nun ĉi tiuj tagoj malaperis, mi ne tiel mem certigis,
  Nun mi trovas mi ŝanĝis mian menson kaj malfermis la pordon.

Helpu min se vi povas, mi sentas malsupren
  Kaj mi dankas vin esti ronda.
  Helpu min, ol miaj piedoj denove sur la tero,
  Ĉu vi bonvolu, bonvolu helpi min.

Kaj nun mia vivo ŝanĝis en oh tiom multaj manieroj,
  Mia sendependeco ŝajnas malaperi en la malklaro.
  Sed tiam kaj tiam mi sentas tiel necerta,
  Mi scias ke mi devas nur vi ŝatas Mi neniam faris antaŭe.

Ĉu vi bonvolu, bonvolu helpi min.

Kiam mi estis juna, tiel juna ol hodiaŭ,
  Mi neniam bezonis ies ajn helpo en ajna maniero.
  Sed nun tiuj daya malaperis, mi ne tiel mem certigis,
  Nun mi trovas mi ŝanĝis mian menson kaj malfermis la pordon.

Ĉu vi bonvolu, bonvolu helpi min, helpu min, helpu min, ho

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

elbowz - since when were you an authority on Rossi?  you had your hands full trying to keep a grip on reality with Spies .... and then Stoner .... is this your latest fliop-flop perhaps?  or have you run out of other bandwagons to jump on?

i reckon Rossi will see out 2012 in GP, but then what?  i'd imagine a full factory-backed 1199 in the old-boys series would sound quite tempting in 2013, on the premise that Biaggi doesn't turn this season into a straight line speed procession on the Aprilia.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle