Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi deflated after Sepang test MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi deflated after Sepang test

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi deflated after Sepang test

Valentino Rossi struggled to hide his disappointment after he slipped to a bitterly disappointing 10th place on the timesheets at the conclusion of the second Sepang MotoGP test in Malaysia today. The Italian ended the rain-hit three-day test with a best time of 2.01.550 that left him 1.077s adrift of red-hot 2012 title favourite Casey Stoner. Although Rossi reduced the gap between...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (01 March 2012 16:35)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
BarkerBill

Feb 12

BarkerBill says:

APOLOGIES

APOLOGIES  -- just how many has Dei-Boy posted this evening. . . ?

Reply to this Topic
IronKlad

Aug 02

IronKlad says:

Well, I wouldn't think so either to be honest but was wondering what approaches might have been tried or at least theorised over by universities/manufacturers etc I guess it would involve increasing allowed flex over certain lean angles at the very least. Yamaha had a frame with dampers running up the main beams in a (so called) effort to mimic the advantages of the RCV's rear shock mounting setup without directly copying it, someone must have experimented with damping lateral flex.

Reply to this Topic
BarkerBill

Feb 12

BarkerBill says:

Benji, your fluid tones please me.

Reply to this Topic
racingfan99

Oct 10

racingfan99 says:

Yep Bulto maybe we have to agree to disagree mate. I depends how much you believe what Ducati says – and after hearing a lot of rubbish from them over the years I just tend to err on the side of not believing them too much. Good to discuss our differing points of view in a decent way.

Reply to this Topic
BarkerBill

Feb 12

BarkerBill says:

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to my mate Benji!

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

@99

Fair comment, as the reality is that neither of us knows what's really fact about the bike and banging on about it will get us nowhere. I agree with you though, that everything put out by teams can't always be believed.

I still can't believe the U turn in feedback from Sepang 1 to 2.

I wonder if Preziosi is slowly 'poisening' this bike in order to vindicate his original CF baby...  Like the husband/wife that kills off the unwanted partner slowly but surely with untraceable doses of warfarin

Reply to this Topic
racingfan99

Oct 10

racingfan99 says:

Haha, like the analogy – you could well be right!
I just reckon it’s a bit like a cosmetic surgeon starting with Anne Widdicome and hoping to turn her into Angelina Jolie……its just never gonna happen no matter what you do!

Reply to this Topic
bennygaywossi

Feb 12

on the band wagon

benny dickwad. fuck off with your foul finger, sick to the back teeth of reading you pathetic retarted bullshit. get a life you sad fat little man

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices