Skip to content

Products Special Helmet for Special Birthday Present Helmets

You are in... Forums > Products > Helmets > Special Helmet for Special Birthday Present

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Sarah85

Mar 12

Sarah85 says:

Special Helmet for Special Birthday Present

Hi All,
I am looking for some friendly advice for a girl who is a bit out of her depth when looking for a birthday present. It is my dads 50th this year and I'd like to buy him a special helmet so he has something to keep but have no ideas where to start so all ideas and advice welcome please!!
Thanks, Sarah

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (01 March 2012 22:18)

Post a message in Helmets

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
jaffa90

Mar 09

jaffa90 says:

lid

Welcome Sarah,A helmet is something you cannot buy without trying it on for a good fit,all i can suggest is, here`s a cheque for £? or a voucher to the value of£? towards a lid.

If you know the make/size he`s got now try a new one on condition you can return it for another. 

Reply to this Topic
Sarah85

Mar 12

Sarah85 says:

Helmet

I was thinking more something to keep as a collectible rather than to wear, sorry should have made that clear, like a limited edition or anniversary edition, something along those lines.

Reply to this Topic
jaffa90

Mar 09

jaffa90 says:

present

I`ll pass on that,have you considered something more useable like a C.D.disc on the last 100 years of the T.T.

Or Joey Dunlop with the most T.T. wins. 

Or the best GP riders

Reply to this Topic
MarcusMarsh

Aug 09

MarcusMarsh says:

Helmet

Jaffa is spot on, you do need to know that a helmet will fit.  I accept that you are looking at it as a collectable but, if he can actually use it, it becomes practical as well. 

I would not recommend buying a helmet without your dad being there but, it's a nice thought.  Can I suggest that, if he currently rides that you look at the make / size of the helmet he currently uses.  If you buy something of the same size at least you have a chance of it not just being an ornament.  My other suggestion would be either to get him a voucher for a motorcycle clothing store or take him there to pick one for himself.  That way you can make it a nice morning out too. 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices