Skip to content

Ask an Expert lidl motorcycling underwear review Clothing

You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Clothing > lidl motorcycling underwear review

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

wysiwyg

Apr 11

wysiwyg says:

lidl motorcycling underwear review

The motorcycling undergarment i purchased last year tops and bottoms. I think the cost around a tenner each. These are very good, skin tight and they do wick away moisture very well indeed. After a few hours ride last summer it was very hot. On taking of my duchinni jacket and trousers i noticed the lidls underwear were wet with sweat on the outside. After taking the underwear off, my skin was bone dry, a true testament of how good the moisture wicking is. I found them very comfortable to wear and they look good as well. WELL DONE LIDLS.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (02 March 2012 09:40)

Post a message in Clothing

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
teamwindsor

Mar 11

teamwindsor says:

lidl

i agree the lidl kit is well made but taking your underwear off at the side of the raod can land you in trouble these days!:tongue:

Reply to this Topic
tc330

Mar 11

tc330 says:

LiDl skiddies

I've been using their snowboarding compression undewear for a couple of years now and they have been great....good fit, warm and have lasted brilliantly through umpteen washes:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices