Skip to content

Discuss This Chatter fails to end Casey Stoner’s winter dominance MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Chatter fails to end Casey Stoner’s winter dominance

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Chatter fails to end Casey Stoner’s winter dominance

It is going to take a lot more than a persistent chatter issue to end Casey Stoner’s domination of the MotoGP world championship after he topped the timesheets in Sepang this week. The 2011 world champion ended a rain-hit three-day test with a best time of 2.00.473 to finish 0.175s clear of Repsol Honda team-mate Dani Pedrosa. Stoner has now topped the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (02 March 2012 12:36)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

I doubt they're going to just turn up in Qatar and hope for the best.

I assume they'll do a race simulation or two at Jerez. Then we'll see results. They were working on fuel consumption at both Sepang tests. None of them did more than 4 laps last time out, but perhaps they multiplied the laps to however much fuel they could afford to use over race distance.. rough estimations.

I am curious though Benny, what got you so worked up?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Benny got all spikey

bacause Buelli's attempt at humour fell very flat;  TAF - Thick As Fuck. Not humourous in the least but in Buelligan's defence he's not reknown for clarity of judgement on MCN. Besides which I always thought there were two F's in Taff.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

abssolutely incredible!

bh tries to put me down for no reason and when I make a silly little joke which was not meant to be offensive he comes out with disgusting abuse!
If you cant take it dont dish it out!
I am from Scotland and used to do a lot of travelling and people all over the world make jokes about Scotland but just in fun and we just laugh and give it back.
I have also spent time in Wales and normally have a great relationship with them and we joke and laugh all the time and nobody gets upset.

nostro you have to jump in as usual with your snide little comments.I am fully aware taff has 2 ffs thanks.I am not the stupid person u try to make me out to be but it seems you just cant help yourself can you?

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

kk

fair do's dont get urself kicked off tho you are one of few who dont always talk bollox lol, i know we all have our little moments ahem.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

casey fuel consumption

so guessing that honda have not worked out fuel yet(which im sure they have) here the idiot understanding version for bh, casey does 3 laps flat out, work out the miles and multiply to match mileage at qatar, job done, champ won, worry about tyres when it happens, casey has always been good riding around problems hence his wins on the 2010 duke, foggy used to do the same as said anthony bass his chief. had to get that one in da dum chaaaaaaaaaaa..lol.

Reply to this Topic
discoBiskit

Apr 11

discoBiskit says:

Here was me thinking that talking bollox and engaging in pixel-based pissing contests was the main function of this fine forum. I'm packing 1920X1080... so watch out!

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

NOT RENOWNED.

Spelling ain`t the "be all and end all",but.......

Reply to this Topic
BarkerBill

Feb 12

BarkerBill says:

Moon Eyes dragin' his knee??

NOSTRO

"Moon Eyes Cooper" with his knee down  -- absolute tosh!

As stated by Williwwheelbreaker, a certain Mr Small Part was the initial exponent of this style in his efforts to tame the Suzuki 750 "Flexi Flyer" which incidentally, needed a new frame every 3 races.

Why state such mistaken facts, were it not better to remain silent?

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

advice

take a happy pill, then u may not be grudge so easily,not aimed to anyone but it should be.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

BB you lamb in sheeps clothing

Here's a couple of happy little snaps from 1971.

http://www.blondeel.be/News_Article_-_JOHN_COOPER1.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22642638@N07/3838706150/

Or this one from quite a few years earlier looking at the pudding basin.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3557/3391218223_e61d4510cf.jpg

WWB talks Ducati 1972. You talk a seventies Suzuki triple.

Makes you wonder why you opened your gob at all.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices