Skip to content

Discuss This MCN takes action against scammers General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > MCN takes action against scammers

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

MCN takes action against scammers

MCN's bikes for sale website now has the greatest number of anti-scamming filters, meaning it's the safest place to buy or sell your bike. Scammers steal £1000s from motorcyclists each year, by either placing false adverts, or conning sellers out of their bikes. But despite knowing about their activities, most websites can't stop the scammers because they manage to evade the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (05 March 2012 16:21)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
brynhils

Jun 06

brynhils says:

Scammed Scammers

Nice!

I seem to recall a scammer being led a merry dance on a website dedicated to 'scamming the scammers'. I think he even got them to (illegally) drive across a border to collect the money - which never existed.

Keep up the good work!

-B-

Reply to this Topic
James600zx

Sep 07

James600zx says:

?

"Click here to view the full email chain."

Can't see it. Typical.

Reply to this Topic
HerbertChapman

Sep 10

Excellent Stuff MCN. I always play along with email scammers by

pretending to be daft (not difficult) and saying that my suspicious nag-bag of a wife is telling me I'm being conned, so if they could just send me a £20 note as a show of faith, it will be enough to shut the old boiler up and we can get on with the real business of transferring the £10million I have inherited. It ain't worked yet but I live in hope.

Reply to this Topic
oldhampete

Oct 06

oldhampete says:

scammers

wicked bit of fun,,,,the website i read most about these scams is www.419eaters.com...take a look at how desperate (greedy) they can be,,,but would you want to meet one of em...

Reply to this Topic
aquarius

Jun 09

aquarius says:

HOW ABOUT THIS PEARL ?

Nigerians are now World "infamous" for all knds of scams. They range from the type of one described in the article below - to netting dopey, greedy bastards who don't seem to have a clue about "investments" - and "lonely hearts" looking for love - or something ...

Cop this one: -

http://www.news.com.au/business/aussie-woman-scammed-nigerians-court/story-e6frfm1i-1226279659427

Cheers

Reply to this Topic
greenturbobob

Nov 05

LOL nice one MCN!!!

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

Great article MCN!

Reply to this Topic

Page