Skip to content

Ask an Expert Sponsorship Touring & travel

You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Touring & travel > Sponsorship

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

GideonThomas67

Mar 12

Sponsorship

Hello, i am Gideon Thomas. I am a up and coming motorcycle racer from England. And need desperate help with money, it is a very expensive sport and we are by no means rich so we need it badly. I've been racing since i was 6 at go kart track tracks on minimotos, i got very good and started wining championships. I moved up to 70cc metrakit class in the British championship and placed well in my first season. I am now 14 and have just started my first season on a Aprillia RS125 in the superteens class in Thundersport GB. At Brands hatch this weekend i finished 4th in one race, two 3rds and a 2nd. I then had a TV interview where i mention my sponsors. This will be on Motors TV on the 15th of march at 7pm. We race at tracks like brands hatch, donnington, cadwell park and many more big tracks. All the races are televised and we would be very happy to put many stickers on my bike advertising. I think this could be a good importunity for you and would help my out so much as we don't even know if i can afford to carry on racing, and it would be a shame because i am thought to be a talented rider. My website is www.trogracing.info. Thank you very much Gideon Thomas

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (06 March 2012 17:12)

Post a message in Touring & travel

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices